***Tunnel Walk***

What did everybody think of the special Tunnel Walk for the OU game? Hope you enjoyed it.

edit: Here it is.

http://epocson.wordpress.com/husker-psyche-up/

fX1PafJoOk8

Sick and tired of hearing about that stupid tunnel walk. Tunnel walks don't win games, making plays wins games. If tunnel walks were the only thing that won games, everybody in the damn country would have the stupid tunnel walks.

What did everybody think of the special Tunnel Walk for the OU game? Hope you enjoyed it.

fX1PafJoOk8

Sick and tired of hearing about that stupid tunnel walk. Tunnel walks don't win games, making plays wins games. If tunnel walks were the only thing that won games, everybody in the damn country would have the stupid tunnel walks.

WOW!!! Anyway, the college game is also about atmosphere and excitement. Most if not all top football programs have some type of special entrance to pump up the fans and the players alike. Home field advantage is huge and teams use that to any advantage they can, one of ours is the Tunnel Walk. NO ONE on here said anything about it winning games :dunno .

fX1PafJoOk8

Hey, you know what? If you don't like it don't click on the thread titled "TUNNEL WALK!" Still haven't seen you show up in the woodshed. Epoc don't let this guy ruin your thread.

fX1PafJoOk8

Fortunately in my line of expertise you have to have some thick skin when it comes to feedback. This being the first semi negative comment out of the thousands I have heard all day won't blemish my weekend. It also helps that he is wrong. Tunnel walks, huskervision, psyche-ups do actually help win games. OU couldn't run their hurry up offense like they wanted to, couldn't hear a thing and had to call multiple fan factor time outs...

and who helps the crowd get jacked up? And who jacks up the Players?

Thanks for your feedback though ...

I love the part where he says "won't be beat" and just bitch slaps his teammate in the helmet. That's what I call pumped up.

By the way - where's the music from??????

I don't want to release where I got the music, and I apologize but I have my reasoning. YEARS ago I had the most popular halo 2 montage on youtube... back in my gaming days... (Don't judge me"... anyway somebody reported the music I used and it was taken down due to copyright infringement... I really don't want that to happen with this.

Maybe years from now I'll spill the beans.

At this point I'm just praying for any job... thats how sad the market is right now.

But thank you very much. It does mean alot.

I may have shed a few tears tonight, pretty emotional.

Just emailed your page and the story about "The Elms" to an old girlfriend of mine..Her brother is a Holywood producer and UNL Broadcast grad..Their parents live near Shelton, so I thought your documentary would interest them (If they haven't already seen it).