***Tunnel Walk***

Awesome video. I loooooove that epic music, I think it is perfect for highlights. My only complaint is I want to see more. A longer one with more clips, hits, and big plays would be flawless. Great work.

LOL thanks, unfortunately the Tunnel walk can only go so long. I was pushing it at 55 seconds...

I'm working on something fun for the K St. game.

bo walking snyder out ole yeller style, and then make it as bloody as kill bill... see it's a pun

cool vid, Epoc...good looking quality too. What camera are you shooting with?

Do you guys edit with Avid's at Huskervision?

Do you video guys mix your own audio too or do you have someone else who does that? I'd recommend adding some compression to the players voices to help bring them out in the mix. I wasn't at the game but I can tell from some comments here that they were hard to understand through the stadium speakers...as it was a little hard for me to make out here at home too. I play a sound designer by day and I think a lot of the videos suffer from that there (the sound system contributes to it too, though).

Other than that it looks good. I didn't notice the shadow effect at the end until I re-played it a couple time...it probably was more noticeable on a larger screen. Looked cool. Good job!

Great videos epoc!!! The Huskers Prayer gave me chills. Who was reciting the prayer by the way? I think that version is by far better than the one Porkchop led. Did the fans recite the prayer along with the video?

Sounds kinda like Suh to me...but I'm not completely sure on that one.

The one reciting the prayer was DJ Jones. He says the prayer for the team before every game and I had him come up to voice it for me. As for the compression, yes that would have helped but DJs recording of the prayer was the last thing added. The speakers are terrible at the stadium which kinda makes videos like this not nearly as exciting as they should be.

Someone asked what we edit on at HV.... We used Avid systems last year, but since the switch to HD we are now exclusively on Macs and Final Cut Pro... which is leaps and bounds better than Avid.

Thanks for all the comments! Last night was a great night!

Seriously, epoc, that video gave me goosebumps standing up in the East Balcony. That quote is one of my all-time favorites and to see it along with the HP I really think underlined what Husker football is all about. Keep up the great work!

Thanks! The credit goes towards my fiance... she has been BEGGING for years that we remake a pregame prayer video. I didn't really think much of it until I shot the pregame prayer for the first game this year, and I realized that it needed to be done right. When the idea popped into my head to have the words of the prayer displayed on the ribbon boards along with the video... I couldn't stop working on it because it was so fun.

I'll see if I can get something ready for K State to get the crowd to bring the noise!