OC Rumor...

FLU

Unless Watson gets a HC gig, he isn't going anywhere. Bo and TO both want him here.

[/story]

Uhhh....I seriously doubt Bo or TO are impressed with SW.

So the fact that they have both publicly supported Watson all year is what? A clever ruse?

No its what smart football men do.. of course they are going to show support for watson and not point the finger or blame towards him

It will not matter we have no offernse now and if we win a game it is because of the defense!

They could just save the salary and have TO do it. Strange, we see Helu gain big yards out of the power I! Iam sure Watson dreamed up those plays

And TO had some comments on the service acadamies using the option were spot on at Navy.

And GT is in the top ten running the option.

We have the greatest living offensive mind use him!!!!!

And GT is in the top ten running the option.

I know Paul Johnson is a fine coach. That being said his job at Georgia Tech has been made easier because he inherited Jonathan Dwyer (#10 RB) and Josh Nesbitt (#9 - Dual Threat). They were both Top 10 at their positions and Top 175 coming out of High School (the 3rd leading rusher was a high 3 star and #29 RB) so it isn’t like he has taken a bunch of nobodies and turned them into a decent team. The OL is make-shift but the skilled positions are far from it.

Unless Watson gets a HC gig, he isn't going anywhere. Bo and TO both want him here.

[/story]

Uhhh....I seriously doubt Bo or TO are impressed with SW.

So the fact that they have both publicly supported Watson all year is what? A clever ruse?

No its what smart football men do.. of course they are going to show support for watson and not point the finger or blame towards him

No, smart football men look at the whole of the situation and they don't throw a coach under the bus based on situations like the one we're in. There is plenty to gripe at Watson about, and I've done plenty myself. But this whole conversation about Watson being shown the door based on this year has nothing to do with "smart football." It's reactionary and comes from errant logic.