2 Quarterback System

I never thought that I would say this but....I think our offense may play a little better in a two quarterback system. This isn't a permanent solution, but until either Lee or Green seperates themselves I think it may be our best option. Green looked good running the ball, and almost busted a long speed option play early, but he slipped. Granted, Lee isn't THAT great of a passer, but he is better than Green at this point.

stay with green he is the future

:yeah

I'll use a quote from College Football Final last night, "Anything that needs to be done eventually,should to be done immediately."

I'll use a metaphor, my lawn doesn't look green enough, I really need to plant some grass. Should I throw out the seed now when it's freezing at night? Or should I wait until the conditions are right to give it the best chance to take root and grow properly?

I'll use a quote from College Football Final last night, "Anything that needs to be done eventually,should to be done immediately."

I'll use a metaphor, my lawn doesn't look green enough, I really need to plant some grass. Should I throw out the seed now when it's freezing at night? Or should I wait until the conditions are right to give it the best chance to take root and grow properly?

:lol:

I see what you did there.

But isn't Watson as opposed to a "2-QB system" as one can get?

If Green would have stayed in the game we would have lost... plain and simple. He would have coughed up the ball multiple times to that defense.

One thing we know about Zac Lee is he doesn't really turn the ball over. I think thats why he went in. The coaches knew he wouldn't turn the ball over and they were hoping he could make a play every once in awhile.

Lee is better than Green? Are you serious?

No way.....Zac Lee SUCKS and belongs on the bench.

Dude, what is wither your constant vlee bashing he is a better passer than green and showed it last night not saying he is head and shoulders better but still he completes more passes than green.

Also you don't ever provide any evidence you just say that lee sucks I bet that has counted for half of your total posts just saying that he suck.