2 Quarterback System

Lee is not the answer... plain and simple those who think otherwise are well... stupid. However I DO UNDERSTAND why putting him in the game last night helped. I just think there were several oppurtunities were Cody could have helped yield better results. results like 3 first downs for instance. All Lee did was manage a safe, predictable offense... kinda. well not really it was pathetic.

Oh and one more thing Watson has earned his plain ticket home. This ONE bad season that is apparently a "fluke" to all the watson lovers is so terrible that he should not recieve a second chance. Every game i struggle to see his logic in his play calling.

Lee is not the answer... plain and simple those who think otherwise are well... stupid. However I DO UNDERSTAND why putting him in the game last night helped. I just think there were several oppurtunities were Cody could have helped yield better results. results like 3 first downs for instance. All Lee did was manage a safe, predictable offense... kinda. well not really it was pathetic.

Oh and one more thing Watson has earned his plain ticket home. This ONE bad season that is apparently a "fluke" to all the watson lovers is so terrible that he should not recieve a second chance. Every game i struggle to see his logic in his play calling.

agreed, i think Bo has seen enough.....it's time to cut Wats loose.

I think we should have the defense play both sides of the ball and the offense can just stand on the sidelines and cheer.

Good idea or maybe just punt on 1st down untill we get the ball inside of field goal range. Then let ole Alex golden toes put some points on the board

Watson's playcalling sheet would look like this:

1st down and inside own 20: Punt

1st down and own 20-40: Punt

1st down and midfield: shorter Punt

1st down and inside opponents 40: Golden Toes FG

agreed, i think Bo has seen enough.....it's time to cut Wats loose. he has had plenty of time to show some solid improvement and there has been none......zero...it's the SOS every game.

I don't know how anyone could possibly be able to say that Green isn't a good QB. He's played one full game. And in that game against Baylor, the play calls were terrible and weren't called to the strength Green's athletic ability. Other than that, we really haven't seen much of the kid.

But regarding Lee, we have several games to critique. I was hoping that after being benched that Lee would have a fire lit and go out there and produce. But it looked like every other game this season.

At this point, I would like to see Green getting more play time. I don't really care who starts, but I want to see our offense get to the redzone more than once a game. And it would be nice to know that we didn't get there simply because of the defense - although I like seeing that too. But the offense has to produce something!! If it comes down to giving both of them snaps, so be it. But I think it's hardly fair at this point to say that Green is a terrible QB. We just haven't seen enough to know....

Continue to start Green and see how he plays. We need him to get better. Managed the game on the road at Baylor. OU defense is tough for any QB let alone a newbie and it showed...I didn't mind Lee coming in for OU to manage what he did. Waiting for it to click more with Green and see him bust out...if it doesn't happen, then we have Lee. As original poster said, 2 QB system until someone shows they are the clear #1. But my preference is to play Green as much as possible to see if he can put some more things together for the offense.