Tipped balls, sacks, and qb hurries

huskres

How many of them did we have through the game? I saw a lot of all three but just wanthing to know how many of each. Played a huge role in Landrys mess ups.

I'm not sure, but it was evident throughout the game that the Blackshirts were very much inside Landry's head. He looked lost and scared at times. Beautiful.

who ever says our coverage is less than stellar needs to watch this game again. Did we ever get burned?

No, no, no. I'm pretty sure you need to watch the game again. Specifically look at where Broyles and #80, Adren Tennell, are against their coverages. There were multiple times our DBs were easily beat by 2 steps but our front 4 clogged things up enough to fluster Jones. The fact Jones didn't get the ball to them has less to do with our coverage being awesome and more to do with the pressure he had. Prince was opportunistic with his INT and Jones made some bad decisions essentially throwing the ball to O'Hanlon 4 times. Their receivers were open enough as evidenced by 245 passing yards.

I am going to have to vehemently disagree with you that our coverage is stellar. They were good when they needed to be, yes.

who ever says our coverage is less than stellar needs to watch this game again. Did we ever get burned?

No, no, no. I'm pretty sure you need to watch the game again. Specifically look at where Broyles and #80, Adren Tennell, are against their coverages. There were multiple times our DBs were easily beat by 2 steps but our front 4 clogged things up enough to fluster Jones. The fact Jones didn't get the ball to them while open has nothing to do with our coverage being awesome and everything to do with the pressure he had. Prince was opportunistic with his INT and Jones made some bad decisions essentially throwing the ball to O'Hanlon 4 times. Their receivers were open enough as evidenced by 245 passing yards.

I am going to have to vehemently disagree with you that our coverage is stellar. They were good when they needed to be, yes.

This is exactly correct, and the primary reason I felt we would not win this game. Our secondary is improving, but they are not ready yet to stick with WRs who have serious talent. We have seen this all year long. The fact that our D Line is consistently collapsing the pocket or chasing down a bootlegging QB hides a lot of these flaws, but the fact is that our guys have a lot of learning to do. Still.