Mangino

beanman

Yeah, I get really tired of the "fat" jokes, too. Talk about going after the low-hanging fruit. :rolleyes:

The guy is a good coach. Who gives a damn about his weight?

your not getting upset at people concerned about his health are you? or at the fat jokes? as someone that works in medicine I see his weight and I cant help but be concerned.

I know all everybody focuses on is how fat the guy is, but he can flat-out coach. He has lesser athletes that are fundamentally sound and he made our D look like crap today. If KU were smart they'd hold on to him for as long as he alive... We were lucky to win that one. Without the facemask at the end of the game and the fumble caused by Gomes a different result.

Which won't be long if he doesn't take care of himself...... <_<

this.

did yall notice how much he sweated today? Dang.

I agree. I respect the guy, but damn, I actually worry for his family. I've known much healthier/younger people who are no longer with us.

Yeah, I get really tired of the "fat" jokes, too. Talk about going after the low-hanging fruit. :rolleyes:

The guy is a good coach. Who gives a damn about his weight?

your not getting upset at people concerned about his health are you? or at the fat jokes? as someone that works in medicine I see his weight and I cant help but be concerned.

No, not upset about the concerned people at all. I'M concerned about his weight. I'm not happy with (rather than "upset") about the crass fat jokes. Like I told Ebyl, there's no need for that. And it's base humor, hardly worthy of someone who wants to be funny.