Down with the Zone Read: The Single Worst Play in Our Playbook

Very very satisfied with the comeback win. Showed the mental fortitude and wearwithal that was so lacking during Billy C's tenure. But I will say this. For a play that needs to come out of the playbook BADLY, see "Zone Read"!!! We never gain good yardage on this play, and QB keepers especially with Zac are just plain stupid. Also, running out of the shotgun is just plain stupid. People do not respect it as a passing formation anymore, and it totally loses it's effectiveness. When we had 2nd and 2 at some point in the game and decided to run that #$@% zone read, we got stuffed and I wanted to kick Wats in the head. Run it out of the I if we're that close ON SECOND DOWN and get rid of the ZR garbage!

Also, on those retarded Middle and Bubble Screen plays... when will Wats learn that the darn RISK/REWARD on that play just is not worth it? Especially when we tend to run without catching the ball, and receivers/lineman that do not block worth a plugged nickel. Run straight ahead has a much lower fumble risk, and accomplishes the same thing if executed successfully.

Thoughts? Please tell me I'm not crazy in thinking this.

What is getting bad? Coaching changes??? Based on what? We did win this game you know. I was just saying why bitch and moan even though we won AND Zac had a good game.

thank you for reading half of my post. It clearly states how I am happy with the win. Im not going to try and debate with you, I can already tell that it will be pointless.