Eric Crouch or Scott Frost.....Best Athlete?

I'm sorry, but the debate about which was a better person in comparison to the other doesn't even come into question. The original question was who was the better QB and athlete, if I am not mistaken. This comes down to, what I feel is obvious. Crouch is the much better player. I got chills watching him play. No, he is and never was an NFL quarterback, but Nebraska has only just started looking for any quarterbacks who would fit the mold of a NFL QB. But no one could deny his skill. The heisman was well deserved for his contributions to the team, and though others might feel that his personal nature should have overruled his hype as an athlete, one cannot deny true skill when they see it. Crouch was an exceedingly talented player, and I wouldn't mind seeing another Crouch, attitude and all, take over for Zac Talyor and start making plays happen.

I'm all about Frosty in this discussion... He was the epiphone of what Nebraska Football used to be: Smashmouth, rugged, and strong. Crouch was a fine athlete, but when it came to short yardage, and grinding the defense into the ground (i.e. Traditional Husker Power football), Frost is the man. He may have not played for NU all 4 years, but he was born and raised a Husker, which is good enough for me. :horns2