K-State practicing outside

hskerprid

I drive by the KSU stadium every day after work and the lights have been a blazin all week. I haven't heard any piped in stadium noise yet.

Funny story: When I first moved to Manhattan I drove my wife and two boys by the stadium here. My youngest son (11) asked if Bill Snyder Family Stadium was their "practice" field?

I laughed and said "no, that's their official stadium". He says "man dad, that's nothin' compared to ours is it?"

Priceless! :koolaid2: That's my Boy!! :w00t

The two rival high schools in my town are roughly 5 miles away from each other. Every sports practice happening outdoors, whether it be lacrosse, soccer, or baseball in the Spring and Fall, ends with heckling from whichever school's teams get out of practice first. People driving by and screaming obscene things, or setting up lawn chairs and blowing airhorns during the other team's practice. Good stuff.

You have a rare opportunity being so close to KSU. Let 'em hear it.

I drive by the KSU stadium every day after work and the lights have been a blazin all week. I haven't heard any piped in stadium noise yet.

Funny story: When I first moved to Manhattan I drove my wife and two boys by the stadium here. My youngest son (11) asked if Bill Snyder Family Stadium was their "practice" field?

I laughed and said "no, that's their official stadium". He says "man dad, that's nothin' compared to ours is it?"

Are they practicing during the day or night ??? :dunno

Are they practicing during the day or night ??? :dunno

I go by around 6:30 every night. I think practice starts at 5:00? Good idea on the air horn, I will start surfing the the interwebs to find said horn.

Maybe I should leave work early and find a horn here in Manhattan. By 5:15 tonight the blaring shall commence!! :koolaid2::w00t:koolaid2: