will texas have more fans at the big12 cc game since it's in texas?

Texas fans have had a pretty good indication that they would be the south rep since we beat OSU. The presale for the tickets occured the following Monday. When they went on sale to the general public on Nov. 5 you could only buy nose bleeds. You can't buy a pair in any place in the stadium right now through Ticketmaster.

I would be absolutely shocked if it wasn't a 70/30 split for Texas. Especially with a MNC berth on the line.

Texas fans have had a pretty good indication that they would be the south rep since we beat OSU. The presale for the tickets occured the following Monday. When they went on sale to the general public on Nov. 5 you could only buy nose bleeds. You can't buy a pair in any place in the stadium right now through Ticketmaster.

I would be absolutely shocked if it wasn't a 70/30 split for Texas. Especially with a MNC berth on the line.

Well then prepare to be amazed, because it's called Husker NATION for a reason!!! :w00t

Nebraska will be well represented as usual. If they can make the Notre Dame stadium turn red I'm sure they'll have no problem in Dallas.

I don't doubt that. A lot of Texas fans are pissed because they were expecting K-State and the ability to buy tickets where ever they wanted to for less than face outside of the stadium. NU actually travels and it won't be a "buy 1 get 1 free" market that it was thought to be. If you don't already have tickets, you are going to be doing some serious searching on game day.

I bought tickets on the North side because of the above. Glad its NU fans around me instead of, let's just say, CU fans or something :)

The point that most of you are forgetting is that Dallas Cowboys season ticket holders have already gotten their stab at whatever tickets they want. why else would we only get 12000? yes both schools have the same alottment but dallas fans, which most are probably texas fans, already have a majority of the tickets. I think a 75 25 would be about right, though i hope it is better.

The point that most of you are forgetting is that Dallas Cowboys season ticket holders have already gotten their stab at whatever tickets they want. why else would we only get 12000? yes both schools have the same alottment but dallas fans, which most are probably texas fans, already have a majority of the tickets. I think a 75 25 would be about right, though i hope it is better.

can that huge stadium even be loud, it's so big?