SIAP: Suh back on Ballot. VOTE!!!

I would really like to see Suh overtake Spiller without resorting to cookie deletion and revoting. We have plenty of Husker fans to get it done.

I agree, but I'm sure Clemson fan is stuffing the box with any means they can. Didn't they come up with about 70k votes in a matter of what, 10 days? Just saying...

I would really like to see Suh overtake Spiller without resorting to cookie deletion and revoting. We have plenty of Husker fans to get it done.

I agree, but I'm sure Clemson fan is stuffing the box with any means they can. Didn't they come up with about 70k votes in a matter of what, 10 days? Just saying...

They did, and it's possible they were stuffing, but we came up with 35,000 votes in, what? Two days? Something like that? I would venture a guess that most of Spiller's and Suh's votes are legit. We're a couple of pretty cool fan bases, and we both have a LOT of fans.

After the Gator Bowl last year, wouldn't it be fun to see Spiller and Suh sitting next to each other at The Downtown Athletic Club? I'd get a real kick out of that.

12,000 votes till Suh leads again!

FYI: I believe you can delete your cookies/history and vote again.

I've tried that, and it seems to work......just kinda a pain in the neck though......

here's a tip - Get the latest version of Firefox and turn on private browsing. doesn't save any of the junk files. Just open one tab to this thread, and keep opening the vote page, vote, close it, reopen it and repeat!