Husker douche bag.

I would like to think he was talking to me with his right eye, and watching a replay of the game with his left eye.

Actually I agree with him. Husker fans has taken a large shift towards Dbag in the past 10 years. I don't know if it is because we are losing, or my generation is just full of dbags... either way its not an excuse. Don't get all offended that I say that because there are a lot of great husker fans still, I consider myself one of them.

But the Dbags learned to multiply thats for sure.

:sarcasm Okay, all the Dbags take one step forward...

:corndance :corndance :corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

(I see section 106 showed up...)

Actually I agree with him. Husker fans has taken a large shift towards Dbag in the past 10 years. I don't know if it is because we are losing, or my generation is just full of dbags... either way its not an excuse. Don't get all offended that I say that because there are a lot of great husker fans still, I consider myself one of them.

Being a "good fan" takes work. It's far easier to be a D-Bag than to be kind to someone. You don't have to censor yourself, you don't have to concern yourself with someone else's feelings and you don't have to concern yourself with how you come across. Anyone who's read tigerboard.com or ksufans.com knows what happens when such things aren't considered important.

It'd be great if everyone was concerned about being an ambassador for the ideals the Huskers try to live by, but way too often people just take the easy way out and make trolls of themselves online, or act like asshats when they're at the game, or while visiting someone else's stadium.

I think the "good" fans, the ones who try to uphold that "greatest fans in the country" line, still outnumber the asshats. But sometimes it seems like the asshats are winning.

You mean like this?:

What an Uninspiring Thread

Yay. Another thread griping after a victory. Yippee.

Seriously - this is another frustrating thread to read. I don't know if it's the writing or the topic or the poster, but goodness, this is not a good thread at all.

Sorry to be a sour-puss, but this was a pretty unsatisfying read. Is there anything that can be done in the next two weeks to help this thread?

Otherwise, we are going to have to read drivel like this over and over, or something along those lines.

:LOLtartar

Don't mind knapplc, the majority of his posts are putting down someone else in some way, usually a sarcastic retort that gets replies like "awesome job knapplc," which probably make him feel clever and appreciated. He's basically another version of HuskerJen. Quick to tear you apart for any doubts or concerns about the team.

Unless they're his, then it's okay.

I actually enjoyed that

I thought it was pretty hilarious.

Just goes to show how badly all these fans wish that they were in our shoes and how badly they want their program to be able to post outside its stadium "5-Time National Champions".

It must suck to root for a team who's biggest win in school history is beating Nebraska.

....BUUUUUUT I guess they know their place and realize that they will always be just a footnote in the Big 12 north behind dear ol' Nebraska U, :w00t

Don't mind knapplc, the majority of his posts are putting down someone else in some way, usually a sarcastic retort that gets replies like "awesome job knapplc," which probably make him feel clever and appreciated. He's basically another version of HuskerJen. Quick to tear you apart for any doubts or concerns about the team.

Knapplc actually makes good points. And when he's using "clever" remarks that make him feel "appreciated", he's usually using those remarks on a thread that deserves a GIANT :facepalm: for even being started... he just lets them know.

Amen, brother! That guy is a TOOL!

You have to wonder why they don't ban the guy. Obvious troll.

It's all well and good to call me out for my obvious (and true) faults. But I'm a pretty boring subject, and here I'm definitely off-topic.

If you want to start a "knapp is a douchebag" thread, the Woodshed is your spot. Have at me there. But here, let's focus on the football team.

Ready.... BREAK!