Who's got better late night?

well IMO, the best late night host hasn't even been mentioned!!!

Jimmy Kimmel

I find his stuff awesome, funny and entertaining. Unneccesary censorship is one of the most halarious thing I have ever seen in my life! I also watch some Leno, and after that, I dont tune into Late Nite, would rather catch the late sportscenter.

• 1 year later...

Leno,Letterman,Anybody but Conan.

Never liked Conan..1st time they aired him, I thought they were just kidding about him being the host..Just brought up someone from the audience to do a spoof on the Letterman show.

Now, I can't listen to him without picturing SpongeBob SquarePants talking.

Speaking of Camel toe..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezInUIurtLk

Conan is the best. How can you go wrong with characters like Camel Toe Annie, the Pimp-Bot 5000 and the masturbating bear. Ridiculous stuff, but very funny. I wish Andy Richter was still on the show though, he was awesome too.

Conan by far. I remember the first time I saw the masturbating bear. I think i crapped my pants I was laughing so far.

However, Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship is very funny as well........

Amazing..

Never met anyone who could stomach Conan in the real world, and there's at least five on this Board who actually like him.

(You sure you're not K.State fans)?

I'd almost rather watch that Ferguson dude..

Next thing, you'll tell me Ozzy Osborn does NOT sound like Bette Davis after her stroke! <_<

You ever hear "No More Tears" w/o picturing chainsmoking Bette D. singing a baby shampoo commercial?