Bitter Much

The regents already said last week they'd support a buyout. I thinks it's more of an issue that Colorado's reputation and public appearence has been severely hurt in that last few years, and they know that Hawkins is the best theyre gonna have, and if they were to let him go, no other respectable coach would want to take on such a sh**ty job. They'll probably just gonna be complacent with 5 or 6 wins (if they even got to that) as opposed to just 1 or 2 year after year and havin the wheels not just fall off, but the bus completely goin up in flames.

Really? I thought all the board guys they were talking to in the articles said it would be tough to announce the current financial situation and then toss in that they were going to have a 3 million buyout on top of that.

I do understand trying to keep some level of consistency.

Yeah, last Saturday, the Board of Regents made an official announcement that they would support any Buyout of a contract, so that to me made it reall obvoius he was gonna be gone, but evidently the athletic dept. has other plans.