Good luck in the Big 12 Title Game

TexasAggie

It's a shame because we don't have half the offense TAMU has.

Agreed, but we do have twice the defense which could keep us in the game.

Hah you have more than that. For real. You guys are giving up 10.27pts/game while we are giving up 32.6.

Beating Texas starts with good tackling. Bad tackling probably gave them 14 or 21 points last night and an extra 200 yards. Thankfully, you all don't appear to have that problem whereas we've struggled to tackle all season long. While not exclusively so, their offense's main goal is to get the ball into the hands of their athletic receivers in open space (lots of times this is behind the LOS) or when they have one on one matchups. It's then up to them to beat their guys and get yards. But, if your defense can handle the one on one matchups, they'll really struggle to move the ball.

Concerning yall's offense: I've watched Nebraska play some this year and there's no doubt that it needs work, but I think Cody Green is the answer. There were a lot of disappointed A&M fans when he committed to the Huskers because he's a stud. Big, mobile, accurate, and he has a cannon for an arm. It make take another season for him to learn the ropes (he's a true fish right?) but I predict that he'll be starting and a hug playmaker by his junior season; the kind that opens everything up just by being out there.

The Ags gave it their best shot against the whorns, but in the end, we couldn't overcome the deficiencies on defense; we just had too many freshman and walkons.

Which is too bad. An offense should never have to taste defeat when they score 39 points at home, convert over half their 3rd downs, and roll up over 500 yards of offense. Yup, our offense played their best game of the season and absolutely abused their whatever ranked defense for 60 straight minutes. I swear, if our defense was half as good as yalls, I think Texas would be rolling into the B12CG 11-1 rather than 12-0. You can sure as heck bet that we were all wishing that as we watched Texas receivers shake off tackles and then make huge runs after first contact.

But alas, it was not to be and now the ball's in your court.

It would make all of us down here in College Station really happy if you could derail their title hopes. Their arrogance is absolutely insufferable and listening to them come up with excuse after excuse would be great.

Anyway, I hope you all crush the tsippers and good luck against Colorado as well (can't stand those guys. They might be even worse fans than the tech tards).

Aggie, I have not had a chance to see much of A&M this year, but man, your freshman QB looked great! You guys have some good years ahead of you.

The Ags gave it their best shot against the whorns, but in the end, we couldn't overcome the deficiencies on defense; we just had too many freshman and walkons.

Which is too bad. An offense should never have to taste defeat when they score 39 points at home, convert over half their 3rd downs, and roll up over 500 yards of offense. Yup, our offense played their best game of the season and absolutely abused their whatever ranked defense for 60 straight minutes. I swear, if our defense was half as good as yalls, I think Texas would be rolling into the B12CG 11-1 rather than 12-0. You can sure as heck bet that we were all wishing that as we watched Texas receivers shake off tackles and then make huge runs after first contact.

But alas, it was not to be and now the ball's in your court.

It would make all of us down here in College Station really happy if you could derail their title hopes. Their arrogance is absolutely insufferable and listening to them come up with excuse after excuse would be great.

Anyway, I hope you all crush the tsippers and good luck against Colorado as well (can't stand those guys. They might be even worse fans than the tech tards).

Aggie, I have not had a chance to see much of A&M this year, but man, your freshman QB looked great! You guys have some good years ahead of you.

Cody Green is verified not the answer.

Then who is? Zac Lee? Maybe your game prep is gelling your hair too? We don't have an answer, plain and simple.

I think we will have an answer in Green once he is properly coached. From what I hear Watson is past spell checking his resume and only needs to submit them. So, it might not be that far off.