Announcers

beanman

These guys suck and 3 times is enough for me. Please tell me they won't be doing the championship game. The bagging on Asante is getting old, stupid penalty yes, but he barely hit the guy.

:yeah

These announcer were awful. They were getting names wrong all night. They kept on saying Henery did kickoffs. They started getting really annoying.

These guys suck and 3 times is enough for me. Please tell me they won't be doing the championship game. The bagging on Asante is getting old, stupid penalty yes, but he barely hit the guy.

Oh, don't worry, I am sure we will have Brent Musburger doing play by play next week. I would rather have these two guys any day before I had to hear Musburger voice.

Oh, don't worry, I am sure we will have Brent Musburger doing play by play next week. I would rather have these two guys any day before I had to hear Musburger voice.

We can only hope it's Brad Nessler commentating the game. He's my 2nd favorite announcer behind Kevin Harlan...it's just unfortunate Harlan doesn't do play by play for college football.

We can only hope it's Brad Nessler commentating the game. He's my 2nd favorite announcer behind Kevin Harlan...it's just unfortunate Harlan doesn't do play by play for college football.

yeah i like brad nessler, i thought he and todd blackledge did a good job.

I really was not interested in these guys opinions at all just call the game

that is a thing of the past......

I wish coverage of these games would incorporate 2 things, #1 the pregame includes the actual pregame, god forbid we are exposed on television the actual pagentry of the college football pregame, #2 we have internet, we have twitter, we have facebook, we have live streaming, we have ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, ESPNU, ESPN Classic and so forth, I do not need halftime highlights of games I don't give a crap about, I want to watch the bands instead.......

I really was not interested in these guys opinions at all just call the game

that is a thing of the past......

I wish coverage of these games would incorporate 2 things, #1 the pregame includes the actual pregame, god forbid we are exposed on television the actual pagentry of the college football pregame, #2 we have internet, we have twitter, we have facebook, we have live streaming, we have ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, ESPNU, ESPN Classic and so forth, I do not need halftime highlights of games I don't give a crap about, I want to watch the bands instead.......

I agree. Enough with all the 'extras' during pre-game and for the love of all that is holy stop cutting away to Sports Center during plays to re-cap another game or tell me that Tiger Woods was in a car accident!