Burkhead next few years will be up for heisman

Why don't you show me some stats on all those backs, excluding Helu, when Rex was down? (then goes on to say...) Yes I saw the stats and I don't care.

Um. OK?!?! Contradict yourself much??? :dunno

Why don't you show me some stats on all those backs, excluding Helu, when Rex was down?

This is called being sarcastic. I am done with this conversation.

Why don't you show me some stats on all those backs, excluding Helu, when Rex was down? (then goes on to say...) Yes I saw the stats and I don't care.

Why don't you show me some stats on all those backs, excluding Helu, when Rex was down?

?!?!?! :dunno ?!?!?!

What at any point did you say something sarcastic?!?! Do you even know the meaning of the word? You ask for stats to back something up and then turn around and say you don't care what the stats say to back up a point. That isn't sarcasm, that is contradiction. Sarcasm would be saying "Oh, so I suppose you think those numbers mean something?" (knowing that they do). You're right, you are done with the conversation, because you don't even know what you are conversing about.

?!?!?! :dunno ?!?!?!

What at any point did you say something sarcastic?!?! Do you even know the meaning of the word? You ask for stats to back something up and then turn around and say you don't care what the stats say to back up a point. That isn't sarcasm, that is contradiction. Sarcasm would be saying "Oh, so I suppose you think those numbers mean something?" (knowing that they do). You're right, you are done with the conversation, because you don't even know what you are conversing about.

see if you can figure this out -GFY-

Gregory Feels Young? No that can't be it.

Generic Food Yeast...I don't even know what that is.

God-Forsaken Yodelers! I hate those guys.

I guess I'm just lost...why don't you help me out.

(PS - telling me to 'GFY'...whatever that means...shows me that you don't have any logical retort for your points.)

Now back to the matter at hand. Rex Burkhead. He's good...but he's not Toby Gerhart.

Sorry to be a downer but NOTHING about Rex screams Heisman..Does he look like a good, solid back? Yes. Does he look spectacular? No.

I respectfully disagree.

I would have to respectfully disagree as well. While I was watching the Stanford game I was thinking that Rex and Gerhart look very similar in their running styles and abilities, although Rex is not quite as good as Gerhart YET. I do think that next year that could be different even with Helu as the #1 back in the 1-2 punch. We have to remember that he looks like a good solid back as a true freshmen, and if he continues to work to improve every year there is no doubt he will be spectacular by the time he is a senior.

I thought the same thing with a Burkhead/Gerhart comparison and no just because they are both white guys. There are major differences between them though. Burkhead is definately not as large as Gerhart. They are both hard working types that do not give up on any play. Gerhart also has a much better blocking line than Burkhead has. Sorry, had to say it....

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Dec 1 2009, 02:52 PM) 530459[/snapback]
GFY means Go F Yourself.

Go Find Yourself? That can't be it.

Go Forget Yourself? No...

Go Follow Yourself? That would just be silly.

Go Flagellate Yourself? Kind of kinky, but whatever....

Go Forge Yourself? Why would you tell someone to make illegal copies of themselves?

Go Fly Yourself? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Go Florida Yourself? Is this some new code the kids are using these days?

Go Floor Yourself? Sort of an abbreviation of this motey? :wasted

I am totally stumped here. I am not knowledged at all. :blink:

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Dec 1 2009, 02:52 PM) 530459[/snapback]

Just FYI, GFY means Go F Yourself.

Consider yourself knowledged.

Oh, FYI means For your information. Sorry about that.

Yeah...I actually am fairly savvy and know what it meant. Just having fun with the guy while he tries to tie his velcro shoes. Thanks though.

(PS - telling me to 'GFY'...whatever that means...shows me that you don't have any logical retort for your points.)

Now back to the matter at hand. Rex Burkhead. He's good...but he's not Toby Gerhart.

cmb23 is good....but he's not knappic. does anyone really like you? and your cats don't count

cmb23 is good....but he's not knappic. does anyone really like you? and your cats don't count

Welcome to the DBHOF. Next time bring something worthwhile to your keyboard. However I do take back the velcro shoes comparison. It finally occurred to me that I am bantering with a 13 or 14 year old.