New Turf Photos

Nameless, I was looking at your profile and it shows you have a website but the website has been removed. You're not the ###### that has been kicked off at least three other Husker boards for stealing premium content and claiming it as yours, are you?

We've all been through this many...many times. We don't need to do it again. Anything like that is completely between Nameless and the mods.

Your first post and you come in stirring up $hit, I am sure we will all enjoy your posts...

It would be nice if you introduced yourself and acted like you had manners for a couple of posts before you started attacking someone.

What is in the past is in the past. Nameless brings a lot of good information and he knows alot about the Huskers, until you prove you are half the poster and Husker fan he is show some respect...

Welcome to the board, azredboy.

I'm going to go ahead and butt in here early. If you have questions regarding any members, please PM them or the moderators. There are a few posts in the woodshed about Nameless already.

We don't take kindly to thread hijacking around here. :thumbs

Your first post and you come in stirring up $hit, I am sure we will all enjoy your posts...

It would be nice if you introduced yourself and acted like you had manners for a couple of posts before you started attacking someone.

What is in the past is in the past. Nameless brings a lot of good information and he knows alot about the Huskers, until you prove you are half the poster and Husker fan he is show some respect...

Well sed. this place is one of the friendlist sites around, so we welcome you just the same AZ, so come on in and enjoy the complementary items and be merry!! :cheers