My chest is tight.

Im short of breath. Win or lose, Saturday has to come soon! I'm not sure I can take the waiting much longer. Despite what the numbers say, I feel that the huskers not only have a shot, but will win. I cant stop thinking about the game, cant stop pacing around the office. Someone else, please tell me they are having the issues I am. Tell me Im not crazy!

Tickets to San Diego are dirt cheap right now. I wouldn't recommend waiting until after Saturday

If you consider $600 dirt cheap then I need your job. Airline? Departure city? Any direction would be great. Last I checked Omaha to Phoenix was only a hair over $300.

I used to live in SD and flying to and from Nebraska has never been cheap.

It's Thursday Night, and I'm already foaming at the mouth. I am off work Friday, so I'll be playing NCAA Football 2010. Nebraska is in the National Championship 13-0. I have yet to play Nebraska vs Texas. (Can you play Texas at the Cowboys/Big XII Stadium?)

Saturday, I'm up early to work at Super Target on 84th ST. If you're bored stop by and I'll be working behind the deli trying to prevent myself from pulling a "ram-jam" on the meat slicer to be able to leave early.

At least KETV has a pre-game show on at 6pm to help pass the final hour.

It's Thursday Night, and I'm already foaming at the mouth. I am off work Friday, so I'll be playing NCAA Football 2010. Nebraska is in the National Championship 13-0. I have yet to play Nebraska vs Texas. (Can you play Texas at the Cowboys/Big XII Stadium?)

Saturday, I'm up early to work at Super Target on 84th ST. If you're bored stop by and I'll be working behind the deli trying to prevent myself from pulling a "ram-jam" on the meat slicer to be able to leave early.

Ram Jam lol.

People, this is how you work in a movie reference!

Im short of breath. Win or lose, Saturday has to come soon! I'm not sure I can take the waiting much longer. Despite what the numbers say, I feel that the huskers not only have a shot, but will win. I cant stop thinking about the game, cant stop pacing around the office. Someone else, please tell me they are having the issues I am. Tell me Im not crazy!

Might want to check out the local emergency room if it persists..

Trust me bro, you are not alone.

Ha 84th and cornhusker? Like a year ago I had to train at the store cause I was gonna work at the new target on 120th L

You need to relax man and realize the huskers are gonna lose. No sense in getting a heart attack or something. Sheesh.

You need to relax man and realize the huskers are gonna lose. No sense in getting a heart attack or something. Sheesh.

they have quite a bit better chance than your heroes from Ksux, dixxer