Anywhere in Omaha to watch big12 championship w/ good true husker fans!!

Thats a good question. 10 years ago I would be able to tell you any bar in the city would be overwhelmingly Husker red but now days more and more opposition make their way into the mix. I went out to lunch at halftime of the Iowa State game and to my amazement I saw 3 Iowa State fans at the Sports bar I went to! Crazy! Now it's my humble opinion that if you live in Nebraska you should support the greatest college football program on earth or make your home elsewhere. Thats just an opinion though, this is American and you are free to support who you chose.

Most of the Brewsky's locations have pretty good crowds of Husker fans.

Naw, I doubt any place in Omaha will be watching the game. You should be more worried about where you can get in the door of after 10am.

:facepalm:

?

Geez whats up with the rude comment WCHusker :dunno

I'm not from the Omaha area and if I posted a thread like this I'm sure hope that I would get a nice response with some helpful places to attend so I can watch the game and eat a good meal and drink some beer.

Naw, I doubt any place in Omaha will be watching the game. You should be more worried about where you can get in the door of after 10am.

:facepalm:

?

Geez whats up with the rude comment WCHusker :dunno

I'm not from the Omaha area and if I posted a thread like this I'm sure hope that I would get a nice response with some helpful places to attend so I can watch the game and eat a good meal and drink some beer.

agreed. not sure what the animosity is about. anyway, here's a link from this website of husker watch sites. There are 2 in omaha:

http://www.huskerboard.com/mods/husker-watch-sites.htm