CBS Halftime Show

OK, I wanted Nebraska to win before, but with their "sh*t eating" grins, saying Texas is going to roll Nebraska. I want it that much more. I hope Suh knocks Mccoy into last week. They were giving a breakdown of the BCS games, and say, "unless" (Big Smirk).. "unless Nebraska beats.." (Guffaw). "Texas."

One of the guys said that Mccoy needs to play with a chip on his shoulder. I hope the Cornhuskers are pacing like a caged tiger in the locker room right now. Throwing stuff and hungry for raw meat. It's time to unleash the beasts.

I hope the headline tomorrow reads, "Huskers STUN football world!!!".

I'd love that too but it won't happen. We are going to be a step behind Texas all night, unfortunately. Holiday bowling with Arizona??

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

WRONG.

hope the team isnt thinking that crap or we will lose.

:lame

i am as big a nu fan as they come,,,for nu to play with texas, offense must be visible, and they are short of a offense to compete with texas...its not if nu will loose, but by how much......

I hope the headline tomorrow reads, "Huskers STUN football world!!!".

I'd love that too but it won't happen. We are going to be a step behind Texas all night, unfortunately. Holiday bowling with Arizona??

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

WRONG.

hope the team isnt thinking that crap or we will lose.

:lame

i am as big a nu fan as they come,,,for nu to play with texas, offense must be visible, and they are short of a offense to compete with texas...its not if nu will loose, but by how much......

:facepalm:

bet you thought florida would win too.....