Watson ####canned...

Also, in the offense's defense, compared to spring practice this year, we have lost: Our co #1 RB (Castille), arguably our best OL (Javario), and our 1 and 3 QBs (Witt and Spano). Any coach is going to struggle with that situation.

Yeah... missing Burkes is huge. Truly unfortunate. Hopefully Spano can rehabilitate successfully.

Q and Witt - They made their own decisions.

Did he do a better job than Greg Davis did for the Horns? There is a large contingent of texas fans that want to roast Davis' nuts over an open fire. Been that way for many years (going back to his fetal position play calling against OU early in Mack's tenure at UT).

I just find it interesting to see the parallels between Nebraska and Texas from last night. Texas D is legit folks (just like Nebraska's). Our run D stuffed your O's strength. Zach Lee had difficulty executing on pass plays because of pressure. Texas may not have ended up with gaudy #s for sacks, but the D line was harassing Zach all the same.

JMO, but you guys are getting very close to turning the corner.

We all knew (or should have known) what was coming this game. We saw exactly what I expected. And the offense did exactly what I said they would do...whatever it took to give us a chance to win. And sure enough, they did just that. It wasn't pretty, but it got us the lead with under 2 minutes left. How last night was a surprise in terms of offense to anyone is beyond belief.

What's even funnier is that now the Watson haters have more to fap to on the internets, but he's not going anywhere. They will probably hate him forever, even when our offense is back to producing like was before. Ah well, I'll be feeling good about him while the others just keep whining.

Did he do a better job than Greg Davis did for the Horns? There is a large contingent of texas fans that want to roast Davis' nuts over an open fire. Been that way for many years (going back to his fetal position play calling against OU early in Mack's tenure at UT).

I just find it interesting to see the parallels between Nebraska and Texas from last night. Texas D is legit folks (just like Nebraska's). Our run D stuffed your O's strength. Zach Lee had difficulty executing on pass plays because of pressure. Texas may not have ended up with gaudy #s for sacks, but the D line was harassing Zach all the same.

Yeah man, well talking logic to some of these people is just pointless.

We have no QB, and that's not Watson's fault.

Actually Watson is the QB coach....so who's teaching Lee. It falls on Watson and the players not executing

It falls on Watson but ultimately on Bo who is responsible for all decisions regarding this team. He's got some tough ones to make in the next couple months.

We have no QB, and that's not Watson's fault.

Actually Watson is the QB coach....so who's teaching Lee. It falls on Watson and the players not executing

It falls on Watson but ultimately on Bo who is responsible for all decisions regarding this team. He's got some tough ones to make in the next couple months.

To change is easy... To improve is difficult. - Dr. Ferdinand Porsche

Although in this case, it's hard to get any worse.....

Yeah man, well talking logic to some of these people is just pointless.

Yeah man, expecting even average results from OCs to some of these people is just pointless.

Running the ball straight ahead just so happens to be what we suck at the least. We have no strengths.

The guy dont knoe what hes doing,why you think TO drew up plays?? Im trying 2 think of a reason to keep him and his coaches.Nope cant think of just 1 reason.Wasnt he a OC at colorado?? Since when did we start hiring their coaches ,I mean its colorado for crying out loads.Fire the guy 375k a year and the laughing stock of college football thanxx but no thanxx 2 much cash and not enough offence 2 back up that sallary let him go 2 alabama or where ever else.I havent felt that strong about the guy neways never liked his play calling for that matter.IAM sure theirs guys that would kill 2 be the OC at nebraska they knoe what their getting in2,thats if we was gonna go back to the style offence that made nebraska football ,not this west coast offence or this we will win by kicking field goals and hope 2 win the game.He should be lucky bo hasnt hit him with a right hook ,after seeing what bo did 2 him during the texas game. :restore on offience please

I don't think Watson himself is the entire problem. His deranged fetish where he likes to watch Lee get smashed on the option never fails to palm my face, but zoogies is right about one thing. He's got staff issues. Major ones.

If Cotton got on a train tomorrow it wouldn't be soon enough. One of Callahan's few perks was that he stacked that line. Last I checked we didn't have any transfers. That boils it down to coaching and injuries. Gilmore is his own sad story both in recruiting and coaching.

Now that right there is some funny stuff.