suh winning the hiesman?

i for one realy think suh has a shot at the hiesman. a down year acros the board and colt mcboy realy didnt show the goods against the black shirts.

what do you think the ods are that suh wins the hiesman?

I don't think it will happen, but that does not mean that it shouldn't.

If McCoy and Texas upset Bama, it's his to lose IMO.

If Bama rolls the Horns, Ingram has a good shot at it.

Suh has been the best and most dominating player in college football this year, but I doubt he gets it even though he deserves it more than anyone.

The votes are due tomorrow so the nc game can't effect it

LOL how the F does Tebow get 3 first place votes after the CCG. I like the turn out for Suh though, probably not going to win but should get the invite.

Last updated: 12/6/2009, 11:22 p.m. Pacific. 46 ballots, 103 votes.

name first second third ballots points Projected Proj%

T Gerhart 8 8 7 23 47 1572 56.6%

N Suh 20 3 5 28 71 1084 39.0%

M Ingram 3 5 8 16 27 775 27.9%

C McCoy 7 4 7 18 36 616 22.2%

T Tebow 3 2 3 8 16 401 14.4%

The fact that Tebow is getting first place votes just shows the uphill battle Suh has in winning the Hypesman. I saw where R Staubach voted McCoy #1 and he attended the ccg to be sure of his vote. That in itself tells you something also. McCoy was lucky they put another second on the clock and he threw 3 picks! Yet that performance was enough to make up Staubach's mind!!!

I think we should start letting some other award take over as the coveted college football trophy because the way this thing is done is a joke. No one ever makes too much a fuss over who gets most of the other awards, and I'm pretty sure it boils down to how much influence the press gets on the Heisman

I think we should start letting some other award take over as the coveted college football trophy because the way this thing is done is a joke. No one ever makes too much a fuss over who gets most of the other awards, and I'm pretty sure it boils down to how much influence the press gets on the Heisman

Absolutely. The award is a popularity contest on highlight reels and statistics for the best teams and not the best player. In my opinion, Suh deserves serious consideration. I would love Mark Ingram to win the award, but he is not Alabama's best player, honestly.

Most likely, I think McCoy will get the award as a "lifetime achievement" award which it is not.