suh winning the hiesman?

i for one realy think suh has a shot at the hiesman. a down year acros the board and colt mcboy realy didnt show the goods against the black shirts.

what do you think the ods are that suh wins the hiesman?

they are about as good as you winning a spelling competition. Suh deserves it, i believe, but they would never give it to a defensive player, especially on a team with our record. Suh got a lot of attention last night, but it might be too little to late. i wish he was in better contention before last night because it would have been McCoy v. Suh, and Suh dominated. but his heisman hype was too little too late for a defensive player that would also have to buck the trend of history.

i for one realy think suh has a shot at the hiesman. a down year acros the board and colt mcboy realy didnt show the goods against the black shirts.

they are about as good as you winning a spelling competition. Suh deserves it, i believe, but they would never give it to a defensive player, especially on a team with our record. Suh got a lot of attention last night, but it might be too little to late. i wish he was in better contention before last night because it would have been McCoy v. Suh, and Suh dominated. but his heisman hype was too little too late for a defensive player that would also have to buck the trend of history.

:LOLtartar

but seriously, if he gets the invite to NY (which is now becoming a serious possibility), i will consider it a win in my book.

I think Ingram will win it, but as long as Suh gets invited, I'll be satisfied. Not being invited would be a slap in the face.

StiffArmTrophy.com is a pretty interesting site I have come across in the past couple hours...

Ya as of stiffarmtrophy.com SUH is the projected winner as of now, so I'm thinking his odds are pretty good im thinking 50% chance

you have to remember this... nebraska fans are very active. i'm sure alot of husker fans are finding twitters or facebooks of voters who have suh as number one, so they report it to stiffarmtrophy.com... this obviously is going to skew the websites votes for now

another point you have to look at... alot of voters who have already posted their top 3 will vote suh just from pure excitement from last night. the guys who turn in ballots later tonight or tomorrow are the guys who didn't react to last nights performance and are truly thinking about it as long as they possibly can

he obviously deserves it but i think he'll finish 3rd behind the winner, toby gerhart, and mark ingram

I don't think it will happen, but that does not mean that it shouldn't.

If McCoy and Texas upset Bama, it's his to lose IMO.

If Bama rolls the Horns, Ingram has a good shot at it.

Suh has been the best and most dominating player in college football this year, but I doubt he gets it even though he deserves it more than anyone.