This might be a controversial subject . . .

Bump for a quick LOL @ RedGixxer. You whiffed on that one, my friend. :moreinteresting

Lol.

Props to you too, carlfense. It's good to see that the coaches circulate through HB to see our ideas and implement them into a game plan. :thumbs

I wish I could take credit for it but it was my dad's idea. We were sitting and talking about quick fix solutions to shore up the offense and he threw that one out there. He nailed it. (But don't tell him I said that. :))

Bump for a quick LOL @ RedGixxer. You whiffed on that one, my friend. :moreinteresting

Lol.

Props to you too, carlfense. It's good to see that the coaches circulate through HB to see our ideas and implement them into a game plan. :thumbs

I wish I could take credit for it but it was my dad's idea. We were sitting and talking about quick fix solutions to shore up the offense and he threw that one out there. He nailed it. (But don't tell him I said that. :))

Is your dad Wats by chance?

Is that you Adam?

:laughpound

Lol.

Is that you Adam?

Haha. If I were Adam my posting history here would probably have gotten me kicked out of the family. I've been a harsh critic of Watson. I hope he proves me wrong this year.

Lol.

Is that you Adam?

Haha. If I were Adam my posting history here would probably have gotten me kicked out of the family. I've been a harsh critic of Watson. I hope he proves me wrong this year.

:LOLtartar

Just throwing out a hypothetical . . . I'm not claiming to know something I don't.

Why not try a little wildcat with Burkhead? He played QB (as well as nearly every other position) in high school last year. He's clearly a running threat. He's a smart football player who isn't intimidated by playing in the spotlight. I think he'd be less rattled in the backfield than Lee who simply plays like he is terrified. Thoughts?

Are you daft man? That will never work. Never I say. Never in a million years will that work.

Not that I want to get into a pissing contest with you, Vince, but I have seen you make many statments that you consider to be true and you dismiss others' opinions. I often agree with you.

Just curious, do you want to take back this statement?

• Fire 1

Just throwing out a hypothetical . . . I'm not claiming to know something I don't.

Why not try a little wildcat with Burkhead? He played QB (as well as nearly every other position) in high school last year. He's clearly a running threat. He's a smart football player who isn't intimidated by playing in the spotlight. I think he'd be less rattled in the backfield than Lee who simply plays like he is terrified. Thoughts?

Are you daft man? That will never work. Never I say. Never in a million years will that work.

Not that I want to get into a pissing contest with you, Vince, but I have seen you make many statments that you consider to be true and you dismiss others' opinions. I often agree with you.

Just curious, do you want to take back this statement?

74, you may want to check the batteries in your Sarcasm Detector. ;)