McCoy beats Suh again

Twodocs

So is the Holiday Bowl

Wow. Look at all that Texas class oozing all over the place. How hypocritical are you to defend your compatriot's trollery by calling us out, then spouting crap like this?

You're ridiculous.

We need a "lighten up" emoticon

Maybe before you call me out on classiness, you should re-read this thread? McCoy has given your team and Suh all the credit in the world...yet y'all bag on him. For what...playing on the winning team? It's a message board. On message boards there is smack. These are the rules of such. I can't help if you take it personally. I sure as hell don't.

Yeah... tons of flaming going on. And tons of over-reactions. When fans react this way, it confirms that they are not level headed, supportive and "classy"

:facepalm:

show us a game that was fairly called and the fans will show class. show us a game that was clearly rigged, and the response is outrage.

Yeah... tons of flaming going on. And tons of over-reactions. When fans react this way, it confirms that they are not level headed, supportive and "classy"

show us a game that was fairly called and the fans will show class. show us a game that was clearly rigged, and the response is outrage.

Most Huskers I have interacted with say that it was justifiable that :01 was put back on the clock. (Albeit they are certainly not happy about it) It's not like there is absolutely no rational argument for this happening. The rule book says that the refs can review this and they did. The video evidence showed that this was the correct thing to do. I have yet to hear anyone make the argument that the ball did not make contact until after time had expired.

So, with this in mind, would it be fair to Texas to be robbed of the extra second that they had? We can stipulate that McCoy may not have had all the bats swirling above his head on how much time was left but he was clearly throwing the ball out of bounds to stop the clock and avoid Suh.

Let's just say what you really mean: It's only fair if NU gets the benefit of questionable calls that further their cause. Don't mask it as Texas cheats and the refs had another agenda. If anything, the refs cost the Big 12 millions of dollars by denying them to have 2 BCS teams.

Clearly rigged? Where is your proof? Bank statements of the officials showing some mystery deposit. An agreement between UT and the League office? Where is it?

1) I was at the game, I saw the clock go to 0:00... why didnt every single play have a clock review????

2) why are you even posting on this site, if you have a hard on for texazz, go post on their site!

3) texazz was supposed to win by 14 points, and could even score that many

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???? TEXAZZ CHEATED!

Most Huskers I have interacted with say that it was justifiable that :01 was put back on the clock. (Albeit they are certainly not happy about it) It's not like there is absolutely no rational argument for this happening. The rule book says that the refs can review this and they did. The video evidence showed that this was the correct thing to do. I have yet to hear anyone make the argument that the ball did not make contact until after time had expired.

So, with this in mind, would it be fair to Texas to be robbed of the extra second that they had? We can stipulate that McCoy may not have had all the bats swirling above his head on how much time was left but he was clearly throwing the ball out of bounds to stop the clock and avoid Suh.

Let's just say what you really mean: It's only fair if NU gets the benefit of questionable calls that further their cause. Don't mask it as Texas cheats and the refs had another agenda. If anything, the refs cost the Big 12 millions of dollars by denying them to have 2 BCS teams.

WHEN DID COLLEGE FOOTBALL BECOME ABOUT MONEY????? No one cares about the money. College football is about heart and competition, money is a byproduct of the faithful followers. the fact that money keeps coming up reinforces my belief the game was rigged. If it wasnt, then why did Bo rip the Big 12 comissioner after the game and TO refused to shake his hand?

WHEN DID COLLEGE FOOTBALL BECOME ABOUT MONEY????? No one cares about the money. College football is about heart and competition, money is a byproduct of the faithful followers. the fact that money keeps coming up reinforces my belief the game was rigged. If it wasnt, then why did Bo rip the Big 12 comissioner after the game and TO refused to shake his hand?

Scenario #1: Texas won because the refs/replay booth/Dan Beebe had a vested interest in them doing so.

Scenario #2: Texas won fair and square

You've discounted #2. That means that #1 is the winner. How is that NOT about money again?

You are claiming that college football is not about money while claiming that college football is about money. If it was about money, the Big 12 would have been better off having NU win to get that extra BCS game revanue. If it wasn't, then Texas won fair and square. You can't have it both ways. What's the point of rigging a game so that it doesn't work in your best interest?

Why did Pelini not shake the Commish's hand? Honestly, I think that he is a short tempered guy that got caught up in the emotion of the game. He also yelled at Texas players that they should be embarressed to accept that trophy and wanted to pick a fight with Texas fans en route to the tunnel. If Mack Brown ever did that, I would be mortified. But, to y'all, it was a reasonable response from a fiery coach. I can't comment on this because we obviously have different expectations in our programs.

I for one will say we lost fair and square.

Texas did nothing wrong, the refs did nothing wrong.

And as listed above, we did more after the game to be ashamed of than Texas did on the field.

Nebraska lost the game period.

Questioning the Texas agenda, the name and character of Colt and Mac Brown is low class.

Be a man and say we got beat, there is next year.

Be proud of what we accomplished and quit acting like little kids whining about somebody got more ice cream.

Cheer for Texas to win the National Championship, it makes our one point loss look a lot better down the road.