Recruit list

Heard will definately leave with plenty to think about. He is a kid that fits perfectly into the offense that we are going to gravitate towards.

The biggest pitch with him is where does he fit in in that WV offense?? I dont know either.

He knows exactly where he would fit in in ours.

It also helps that the Brothers Pelini speak his language. Afterall, they're blue collared Youngstown Mooney High success stories.

I just wish Heard and Bell would've come here on a game day. Seeing that excitement and then they can project themselves as playing in the stadium. I read that Heard didn't want to make visits until his season ended. It just ended. I think the recent success of our team and the tradition will make the decision to come to NU an easy one.

Let's have faith in Bo, I didn't see the UWV Head Coach on national TV on Saturday telling the nation that SUH was the best player in the national and totally dominated the team playing for the national championship. (Texas) Bo will close him. Wouldn't it be nice if the scolly for Gabbert is used for Heard.

Each touchdown he scores the announcers can say, "there goes Heard with another score, he's the great talent that was given the scolly, by the kid that strung the program along and de-committed to another school like his older brother". "I guess that was a good thing for Nebraska Football". "Nebraska is really dominating with this talented RB".