Irony of Holiday Bowl

I think its kind of ironic that there are a couple of recruits who many feel are down to us and arizona and we are playing them in the Holiday Bowl...I doubt that any of them base their decision on one game (some might...you never know with recruits) i just think its kinda funny...with that being said..I hope we win the game and the recruits....

An impressive performance can only help matters. I feel good about the D. It has played well in big games and I've been impressed with the D in Bo's previous bowls. Arizona hasn't scored much on the better D's on their sched.

The O has to avoid turnovers and get the passing-game going again. Hit on a long one or two to Paul, use the freaking TE(I liked the medium-range rollouts to McNeil), and do something different with the shorter passing game. We finally junked the lame horizontal game, the rollout dump-pass ran it's course(CU was all over it), now we need to move the sticks on some other high percentage pass. I'd like to see Burkhead's receiving skills used more. Maybe we get to see Helu really look like Helu again in the run game.