Husker fans please read

With the talent you guys are returning I am not looking forward to that game at all! I live in Illinois....in the heart of Illini country. Man.... dont know which school I dislike more, Illinois or Oklahoma!

How can you hate Illinois? That's like hating the special kid. (I don't know how they can be that terrible with all of that talent. I suppose the answer is Zook, Ron.)

You all know what Sooner fans are like right?....Illini fans are the same way!

Thanks for the compliment.

Truth be told, Husker & Sooner fans get along pretty well. Granted there are tools from both camps, but every school has them. It is what it is.

A good start for you guys would be a new offensive coordinator! Bo needs to bring in someone new that can get your offense on track. Your Nebraska...so the players with the talent will be there!

System and coaching will make players look a lot more talented than they might be. Bo has proven this with the defense, we went from one of the worst defenses in the country to one of the best in 2 years. I'm sure that the right offensive coordinator can do the same.

This post doesn't change the fact that I (along with many others) hate the Longhorns.

Again, please go away and stay on your own board. Nobody gives a sh#t whether you wish us good luck or not.

Go 'Bama!

Warning from mod: Attacking posters is against board rulz. Please do not tell people to leave the board. You do not have that authority and if you think you do; big mistake. Rawhide