Holiday Greetings! Join me in saying 3 nice things

HuskerMoon

Idaho-- you have a wicked nickname, and dont bother trying to live up to it. No one cares when your players get arrested! How cool is that?

Colorado-- you have a cool, LIVE mascot, and i really respect how you put more effort into him being ready for the games than the actual team. It shows you care for amiNals.

Boise State-- you beat Oklahoma with a f'ing backyard fantasy that everyone who likes football had at some point while growing up. and you had the balls to put the cherry on top for the ladies. perfecto. that doesnt even count you sending Mr Hawkins back down to intramurals. Dont let anyone ever tell you potato tossers that you aint smart.

Colorado..... They generally play their best game of the year against the Huskers and no matter what their record is they play that game hard. This year they played hard until the refs called it a day. However a lot of CU fans roll their own cigs and say eeer a lot!

Texas..... I did enjoy Vince Young putting a hurt on the Trojans. Other than that they just throw money at everything and make the price of tickets rise for any program trying to keep up. The Pokes have one Pickens, the Horns have 20. And that ain't slim pickens.

Michigan..... How many teams besides Notre Dame get ranked and don't make a bowl game? You have to love the attention they receive, especially when they fall on their face.. :facepalm: At least when they play each other I know only 1 of them can win.

Colorado...

1. Black & Gold is a cool color combo.

2. Dan Hawkins seems like a nice guy.

3. Ralphie is a cute name.

Miami...

1. I believe Randy Shannon wants to run a clean program.

2. Some great games with Nebraska that we'll never forget.

3. Used to play at the Orange Bowl, a great venue in college football.

Nebraska.

You aren't force-fed Runza's (at least not in plain sight)

You'll probably sit cheek to cheek with a female in the stands... also arm to arm, side to side, back to front, front to back and head to head.

They have those thingees to scrape bull crap off your boots before entering the stadium.

Yep, we packem in, if you dont like it, stay home and "sit on the rocks"

Kansas State - It was really nice of you to honor Senior Citizen Day by letting one of them coach your team for an entire season, and my hat is off to you for not making a scene when he accidentally broke his colostomy bag on the sideline during the Mizzou game. Kudos to you.

Colorado - Nobody, and I mean nobody can lob a urine bomb like you do. Keep up the good work.

Kansas - You look so good after you've lost all that weight. How did you do it? Atkins? South Beach? I heard that Buyout diet gets rid of dead weight fast.

Kansas State - It was really nice of to honor Senior Citizen Day by letting one of them coach your team for an entire season, and my hat is off to you for not making a scene when he accidentally broke his colostomy bag on the sideline during the Mizzou game. Kudos to you.

Colorado - Nobody, and I mean nobody can lob a urine bomb like you do. Keep up the good work.

Kansas - You look so good after you've lost all that weight. How did you do it? Atkins? South Beach? I heard that Buyout diet gets rid of dead weight fast.

Win! :lol::lol: