Bo has hard line on soft commits

Nexus

Sorry if this was already posted:

What I took from this article was that Bo believes that a "TRUE" commit is one that is no longer looking at other schools. So if a kid that calls him that happens to be committed to another school Bo doesnt consider him a commit.

There is no hypocrisy in it. He tells them if they still want to shop around dont commit to NU on the spot. It would be easier if a kid waited til all his visits were done and then chose a school. See: Owa

Sorry if this was already posted:

What I took from this article was that Bo believes that a "TRUE" commit is one that is no longer looking at other schools. So if a kid that calls him that happens to be committed to another school Bo doesnt consider him a commit.

There is no hypocrisy in it. He tells them if they still want to shop around dont commit to NU on the spot. It would be easier if a kid waited til all his visits were done and then chose a school. See: Owa

I agree. This just tells me that the staff won't consider a kid committed if they are still taking visits.

Makes sense, especially for a position like QB where we only take one. A kid committs, but keeps looking around - we need to keep our options available too then.

As long as they are clear with the kids about this policy, i have no problem with it.