Gilmore to Montana

Tom Deinhart of Rivals via twitter:

I am told Montana is down to three: Griz DC Kraig Paulson; Griz asst. HC Brent Pease; Griz WR coach Robin Pflugrad

Montana doesnt want him. What a surprise

The tweet is not very accurate. First Pease is currently at Boise St, he's not the Griz asst HC. Second although Pflugrad and Pease are probable finalists for the job Paulson just took a job with UNLV. Wisconsin DC Doeren(Sp?) and Carrol College HC Van Diest along with Gilmore are still possibilities to get the job.

I would say it's unlikely that Gilmore gets the job as Montana likes coaches with experience coaching in the Northwest part of the country, but keep your fingers crossed.

The tweet is not very accurate. First Pease is currently at Boise St, he's not the Griz asst HC. Second although Pflugrad and Pease are probable finalists for the job Paulson just took a job with UNLV. Wisconsin DC Doeren(Sp?) and Carrol College HC Van Diest along with Gilmore are still possibilities to get the job.

I would say it's unlikely that Gilmore gets the job as Montana likes coaches with experience coaching in the Northwest part of the country, but keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah it's definately not. Same guy just tweeted that the Griz are interviewing Utah's OC.