Leach for OC!!!!!!!

WCHusker

Mike Leach has owned, OWNED- Nebraska through his career. He tore Pelini's defense apart. On top of that, the man hasn't ever played the sport.

He has had the better end of Texas and OU through his 10 years also. I can't believe they fired him. I guarantee they will struggle to defeat Baylor here in a couple years.

This just seems like a very poor choice by TT administration.

It was all politics that goes back to the TTU brass being pissed off about his contract that he finally signed last year. Leach was the best thing to ever happen to TexTech football, and their fanbase is understandably about ready to lose their minds. It's looking like this call came from the very top, even though the AD has been the guy taking most of the heat so far.

so are the tech fans upset about this?

Don't know about the fans, but they quoted a few players saying they were happy he is gone. Then there are a couple of players who are on Leach's side. :dunno

I imagine there's some division among players on the team on this matter. Not a good time to be divided.

If I were a betting man I would bet the house on whoever plays TT in the bowl game. There will be big divisions on the team.

who would have thought at the beginning of the season, dan hawkins would still have a job, and leach and mangino would not?

also, TTU is stupid and hypocritical. leach was the best thing to ever happen to them, they should have kept him. they were hypocritical because they hired bobby knight (a man who strangled his secretary). they have standards, and somehow bobby knight meets those standards and leach does not.

leach was stupid though, instead of forcing a kid in the closet, he should have just benched him for the rest of the season that's the worse thing to do to a player.

finally, i would have thought a coach would be fired for forcing a kid out of the closet, not into the closet.

who would have thought at the beginning of the season, dan hawkins would still have a job, and leach and mangino would not?

also, TTU is stupid and hypocritical. leach was the best thing to ever happen to them, they should have kept him. they were hypocritical because they hired bobby knight (a man who strangled his secretary). they have standards, and somehow bobby knight meets those standards and leach does not.

leach was stupid though, instead of forcing a kid in the closet, he should have just benched him for the rest of the season that's the worse thing to do to a player.

finally, i would have thought a coach would be fired for forcing a kid out of the closet, not into the closet.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound