Leach for OC!!!!!!!

WCHusker

I'll eat my foot if that happens...

No kidding. I could just see Leach explaining that the reason Florida lost was because of the players' "fat little girlfriends". I'm sure Florida fans/Florida media/SEC would totally be okay with Leach and his kooky antics.

I don't see any problems that could arise. None at all. Leach's personality would fit right in with Florida and the SEC's culture. No problems at all.

My guess is Leach will be the next coach at Florida. Urban Meyer only claims he is going to remain coach because he wants to keep his recruiting class together, once signing day comes Florida will nab Leach.

They will not go from a christian to a pirate. I am willing to beat.

Mike Leach whored himself out last year and no one even took a sniff. A top 10 program is not going to take a coach that just got fired.

My guess is Leach will be the next coach at Florida. Urban Meyer only claims he is going to remain coach because he wants to keep his recruiting class together, once signing day comes Florida will nab Leach.

They will not go from a christian to a pirate. I am willing to beat.

Mike Leach whored himself out last year and no one even took a sniff. A top 10 program is not going to take a coach that just got fired.

I could see a program willing to rebuild go after Leach. I was thinking a Pac-10 HC job would be perfect for him since they all like to sling the ball around. A team like Arizona St. or Washington St. would be suitable programs for Leach to rebuild.

I could see a program willing to rebuild go after Leach. I was thinking a Pac-10 HC job would be perfect for him since they all like to sling the ball around. A team like Arizona St. or Washington St. would be suitable programs for Leach to rebuild.

That's what I was thinking. Especially considering the style of Offense BO want to run is completely different from what Leach wants to do.