Leach for OC!!!!!!!

WCHusker

If Leach ends up here then I will give the first person I see after it happens $500.

I dont for a minute believe that it would happen......But...just in case you can find me in La Vista, NE monday-friday from 6 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. :)

LaVitsa - 1 mile wide and 15 miles long :corndance weirdest dimensions for a town

Used to live there

Zero rushing attack would not sit well with a lot of the Husker Nation. Besides Joel Makovicka and Matt Hoskinson said that a passing attack WILL NEVER work in Nebraska because of the weather, so Leach’s offense would fail here. <_<

Also why do people insist on wanting to bring in Coaches that have just been Fired and who are complete dildo’s as human beings? :dunno

Zero rushing attack would not sit well with a lot of the Husker Nation. Besides Joel Makovicka and Matt Hoskinson said that a passing attack WILL NEVER work in Nebraska because of the weather, so Leach’s offense would fail here. <_<

Also why do people insist on wanting to bring in Coaches that have just been Fired and who are complete dildo’s as human beings? :dunno

Because they miss Clownahan?

A killer cacti exclusive:

It is their time to celebrate,

it is the best day of the year.

For they are so damn happy,

they may even shed a tear.

The place will surely tremble,

the place will surely shake.

So much celebration,

it'd be like an earthquake.

So lend them an ear,

listen to their voice.

Today, it's their turn,

Fat little girlfriends will rejoice.

(I'm quite proud.)

Mike Leach has owned, OWNED- Nebraska through his career. He tore Pelini's defense apart. On top of that, the man hasn't ever played the sport.

He has had the better end of Texas and OU through his 10 years also. I can't believe they fired him. I guarantee they will struggle to defeat Baylor here in a couple years.

This just seems like a very poor choice by TT administration.

My guess is Leach will be the next coach at Florida. Urban Meyer only claims he is going to remain coach because he wants to keep his recruiting class together, once signing day comes Florida will nab Leach.

They will not go from a christian to a pirate. I am willing to beat.

Mike Leach whored himself out last year and no one even took a sniff. A top 10 program is not going to take a coach that just got fired.

We did.

T_O_B

:facepalm:<_<:facepalm:

My guess is Leach will be the next coach at Florida. Urban Meyer only claims he is going to remain coach because he wants to keep his recruiting class together, once signing day comes Florida will nab Leach.

They will not go from a christian to a pirate. I am willing to beat.

Mike Leach whored himself out last year and no one even took a sniff. A top 10 program is not going to take a coach that just got fired.

We did.

T_O_B

:facepalm:<_<:facepalm:

post-6882-1262211712.jpg