Mike Leach Fired from TTU

Taylor

Idiots.

What the hell did Leach even do wrong? I think the TT former players who have come out of the woodwork criticizing James for his work ethic is very damning. Leach was right to drag this thing to court, and his boss got pissy and fired him. Really, really irresponsible the way the school handled this.

See ya...it was such a fine run by the Red Raiders too.

does anyone know of the "other" reasons for him getting fired? On rivals it says that there are 3 other reasons aside from the obvious for him getting fired. Also Chris Perry, I'm sure some on here remember him quite well, said that what Leach did was ridiculous and practice this week was much less stressfull bc Leach was gone. I know some people will say things like this but I just find it hard to believe that Pelini were let go for something that is believed to be overblown none of the players would be saying anything bad about him and Pelini is a complete hard ass.

Leach told a spoiled little rich boy to go have a 'time out' and gets fired for it.

This is simply about TT's AD as a huge ego problem. He doesn't like Leach, and in firing him is now in the express elevator to the cellar of the Big 12. In four years the AD will be fired.

If he's lucky to last that long.

I think he's out by next year.

It seems like the more I read about this, the more ridiculous it gets. The small dark confined space turned out to be the size of a garage...oh, torturous. This was simply an excuse to fire him, and Leach could've taken the excuse away by bending over and apologizing, but I'm glad he stuck to his guns. Man, but I am really gonna miss his Texas Tech Red Raiders.