Looking Ahead

WVhuskerXX

Blue was very valuable this year on special teams..had a nice shot of the returner from Zona last nite

Yes he did. Truth be told, I'm excited about everyone on D next year. I really think the back 7 will be a much improved unit than we had this year at least depth wise. I'm also expecting big things from Crick & Steinkuhler.

Oy, so many to choose from. I'm excited about the whole team for next season.

At the moment (I'm sure this will change, or rather I'll add more as I think about it), I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out of the QB battle in spring ball and how they end up playing. No matter who we have, I think we'll be better off at that position next season. Lee or Green, probably, and Lee showed what he's really capable of (even with an injury) against Arizona.

Also, I'm looking forward to more Burkhead. He's got huge potential.

what # is blue? i thought he was 14 but i guess that is Ward

Ward and Blue are both #14.

I agree with Eric Martin. I think he could be a beast potentially if they can get him to learn the defense. The guy has a nose for the ball and the desire to blow people up. Couple that with knowledge of the defense, and he could be a potential All Big 12 player, if not destined for more.

I am also looking forward to seeing more of Brandon Kinnie. He is a big bodied receiver and could become a potential stud for the offense.