Bama fan makes Suh figurine?

Wow, for a sec, I thought your sig was the "figurine", interesting find on the link though...

I wish i could order a pair like that. :)

Hey, my wife is from Nebraska City as well. (no, not my wife that's pictured in my sig..lol).. Her dad is the current mayor. I love that town.

Nice, quick change there! ;)

Honestly I know someone that can make those and has made some huskers before. Not to be mean, but that Bama fan really didn't do that good of a job on it. First off its to shiny looking, needs 2 stripes on the arms, N of the helmet isn't right, etc... a lot more little details are off...

However if its really just a Bama fan inspired to make it because of our win thats pretty cool and would make more sense for the mistakes.

Perhaps your friend is a bit of a wizard at making them :)

Suh's a hard guy to capture, I think they said...I mean, dude has unreal arm size. It just does not look real on the TV screen! Every time I see him, I think, man, those EA sports folk screwed up his proportions. Got to go edit and trim the arm muscle down. Oh wait...

How do you make these, by the way? interested in knowing more about the process. A lot of handcrafting work or is there a design-in-software part involved?