Cody Glenn

I just can't get over how stacked we are at RB! A solid, experienced leader, 3 freshman bursting with talent and ability, along with Brandon Jackson, who is also going to get some PT this fall. I would be perfectly fine and content with handing the ball off to any of the five guys! :horns2

Yeah, we've got some talent at this position--of course, we had talented I-backs last year, too, and that didn't stop our genius coach from throwing the ball at the expense of the run...

I just can't get over how stacked we are at RB!  A solid, experienced leader, 3 freshman bursting with talent and ability, along with Brandon Jackson, who is also going to get some PT this fall.  I would be perfectly fine and content with handing the ball off to any of the five guys!  :horns2

Yeah, we've got some talent at this position--of course, we had talented I-backs last year, too, and that didn't stop our genius coach from throwing the ball at the expense of the run...

You couldn't have expected more out of Ross. Did you not see the OK game where they had to lift him off the turf? Only one guy can do so much.

I just can't get over how stacked we are at RB!  A solid, experienced leader, 3 freshman bursting with talent and ability, along with Brandon Jackson, who is also going to get some PT this fall.  I would be perfectly fine and content with handing the ball off to any of the five guys!  :horns2

You couldn't have expected more out of Ross. Did you not see the OK game where they had to lift him off the turf? Only one guy can do so much.

Yes. I was there--and I loved that herois FG as time expired.

I also saw the ISU game when we called 43 pass plays vs. 19 handoffs to Ross and four to Jackson, and ended up with a festival of three-and-outs. We wouldn't have beaten Oklahoma last year even with a perfect game plan. But that hardly excuses some of the mud-headed play-calling we saw last year. It's one thing to miss the toilet when you're drunk. It's another to leave a steaming load of dookie on Mom's pillow.

I was there when Frank called three quarterback draws in a row, all for no gain.

Oh. Well, I guess that makes it okay that Callahan's play-calling led us to a 5-6 season. Hell, if that's the standard, we're off the charts here--I recall T.O. going three-and-out with some poor choices as recently as 1997. Using your logic, I'll just relax--apparently, Callahan is going to win us anational championship this season, huh?

My god. Must every fricken thread be hijacked by these new guys and turned into the same tired old debate. Frank Solich is gone, he isnt coming back. Bill Callahan is here, and will be for awhile. You cant change that, so how about we just discuss how we can get it done this year, instead of discussing how we didnt last year. Cody Glenn, like most of the new guys I have heard about, seems to be a stand up young man, and I wish him the best. I think that he will make a great situational back, though his use to us as a purely blocking fullback remains to be seen.

Yes. I was there--and I loved that herois FG as time expired.

I also saw the ISU game when we called 43 pass plays vs. 19 handoffs to Ross and four to Jackson, and ended up with a festival of three-and-outs. We wouldn't have beaten Oklahoma last year even with a perfect game plan. But that hardly excuses some of the mud-headed play-calling we saw last year. It's one thing to miss the toilet when you're drunk. It's another to leave a steaming load of dookie on Mom's pillow.

I was also there. The Field Goal was awesome. All the OU fans were so upset. We really showed them. :cheers

My god. Must every fricken thread be hijacked by these new guys and turned into the same tired old debate. Frank Solich is gone, he isnt coming back. Bill Callahan is here, and will be for awhile. You cant change that, so how about we just discuss how we can get it done this year, instead of discussing how we didnt last year. Cody Glenn, like most of the new guys I have heard about, seems to be a stand up young man, and I wish him the best. I think that he will make a great situational back, though his use to us as a purely blocking fullback remains to be seen.

You're right. Forgive and forget. What the heck--it's only tradition.

How about we come over to your house, smash your wife's collection of Precious Moments figurines and soil the carpet with excrement. Then maybe we'll set fire to the garage and spray paint gang symbols all over the smoking ruin. When we do, I expect you to say not one word--I will want to hear your plan for fixing the situation and moving forward.