Boise State Sad Cowbell Girl Video

mmmtodd

So Im glancing at the halftime show of the Fiesta Bowl, and I remember laughing my ass off at the very healthy Boise State dancers, then it goes to this girl playing the cowbell in the band, and I laugh even harder....

o-r02-oZAW4

Why am I going to hell? Well, turns out that I wasnt the only one laughing; immediately people began making gifs and proposing ways to allow her to live on in internet infamy...setting her up for thousands of clicks of ridicule and shame and a spot in the loser hall of fame...(SUCH AS THIS)...all without knowing that...

shes blind. :dunno

Boise State Sad Cowbell Girl Is Blind

Considering she's blind I'm not sure how much emotion she can show. Not being able to see the cow bell she has to concentrate a little more than a person who can see.

well no sh#t. no one knew that when they started making fun of her though. it didnt come out until later.

Considering she's blind I'm not sure how much emotion she can show. Not being able to see the cow bell she has to concentrate a little more than a person who can see.

well no sh#t. no one knew that when they started making fun of her though. it didnt come out until later.

nice <_<

You should've put something out on the internet when your crystal ball told you she was blind before the game. :lol:

nice <_<

You should've put something out on the internet when your crystal ball told you she was blind before the game. :lol:

There's a lesson to be learned here........ah nevermind. <_<

nice <_<

As in - not popping off when you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about? I agree. Wouldn't you BigRedIowan?

<_<

nice <_<

As in - not popping off when you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about? I agree. Wouldn't you BigRedIowan?

<_<

I will admit while I was watching the game live I wondered why she seemed so somber? Now I know..................and I feel like a dick for wondering now. <_<