Twin girls, HELP!!!

Congrats on the impending twins!

Thanks Knapp

I know what you mean about the whole water thing. While we were going to the OBGYN for check-ups. There were 18 other sets of twins that were set to be born around the same time as ours. I need to buy stock in diapers and formula!

No joke, my wife has another co-worker that found out TODAY, that she is expecting twins. Seriously....

Another one of her co-workers that is trying to get pregnant said she was gonna throw the water cooler out the window. I'm assuming she doesn't want twins.

I'm not saying that having one isn't hard, but at least if we have another one and it IS one I'll think it's easy as hell. :lol:

:lol:

I have two boys (17 and 13...soon to be 18 and 14) and I'd rather have twin babies right now than two teenage boys

At least you can smack the sh#t out of them in the front yard if it's needed.

I'm not saying that having one isn't hard, but at least if we have another one and it IS one I'll think it's easy as hell. :lol:

I have two boys (17 and 13...soon to be 18 and 14) and I'd rather have twin babies right now than two teenage boys

Why's it gotta be like that? Why restrict it to only the front yard?

That way everyone in the neighborhood can see it and know you don't take $hit from anyone! Problem is it creates witnesses....................you're right better do it in the basement.

I am happy to be about 5 yrs till any kids.. well, i guess accidents can happen..that would suck

Same here Minnesota. I am getting married in July, but still not looking to have kids for about 4-5 more years.

You just jinxed yourself, she'll be pregnant in a month now. WAY TO GO!!!!

That way everyone in the neighborhood can see it and know you don't take $hit from anyone! Problem is it creates witnesses....................you're right better do it in the basement.

Exactamundo!

In all seroiusness, is it illegal to whoop your kid now?

Probably depends on local laws, but a short 20-some yrs ago, I was given the leather belt on a routine basis. The ole man would crack off a couple snaps and I was like, 'damn, what was that for?' He'd say something like, 'I owed you one' or 'for the chit I haven't found out about yet'...

Just like the other thread(spoiled under 30), kids have it good these days

I am happy to be about 5 yrs till any kids.. well, i guess accidents can happen..that would suck

Same here Minnesota. I am getting married in July, but still not looking to have kids for about 4-5 more years.

RUN NOW!

Not kidding! There's nothing you can't do single that you can do married. Laugh now, but someday you'll wish you listened.

Probably depends on local laws, but a short 20-some yrs ago, I was given the leather belt on a routine basis. The ole man would crack off a couple snaps and I was like, 'damn, what was that for?' He'd say something like, 'I owed you one' or 'for the chit I haven't found out about yet'...

Well like you said it's different in every state, but here in Iowa as long as you don't leave a bruise or mark that's going to stay a few days then basic discipline is fine. I love the kids that call the police because they got their little feelings hurt because mom and dad laid down the law in the correct way and it wasn't out of control. They tend to get an extreme butt chewing from me when I show up for wasting my time with their petty b.s. I would say from my standpoint the belt is out of the question now.

You just jinxed yourself, she'll be pregnant in a month now. WAY TO GO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm knocking on every tree around!!!

In all seriousness, she's starting back school in August, so that really would not be a good situation for us at all.

Well like you said it's different in every state, but here in Iowa as long as you don't leave a bruise or mark that's going to stay a few days then basic discipline is fine. I love the kids that call the police because they got their little feelings hurt because mom and dad laid down the law in the correct way and it wasn't out of control. They tend to get an extreme butt chewing from me when I show up for wasting my time with their petty b.s. I would say from my standpoint the belt is out of the question now.

Agreed, nowadays the belt is probably out of the question.

I've come to realize that mental punishment can get the point across pretty good. I threatened to strip my daughter's room down to a box spring and mattress. She thought I was bluffing. Once the items started moving to the garage, she begged me to stop. This was about two weeks ago, she's been an angel since(plus I'm a sucker for the 'please don't Daddy').

I'm not too anxious for her to become a teenager, her mother can handle the drama then. :thumbs