Kevin Dixon

This is why following recruiting is a waste of time. I wish I could pull myself away from it. He's another guy I was excited we got. I should have been excited for Troy fans, as it turns out.

I don't get your point here. Why is it a waste of time?

what if you would have became a troy fan? huh, bet you didn't even think of that. then you would know about Dixon and your new team, so there ya go.

Becuase it is a waste of time. There are way too many "high caliber" recruits that flop like a terd in the toilet (Harrison Beck, Kevin Dixon, there's so many to even name) and so many 2 or 3 stars that end up being stars. Yes recruiting is essential obviously, but the ranking of players and classes is a bunch of crap. JMO, not actually tryin to be an ass this time. I'm just not the one that spends all off season saying "he's gonna be a hell of a player" but rather waits till the season starts to say " he has turned out to be a hell of a player"

*DISCLAIMER* This statement does not intend to imply that all high caliber recruits flop and all 2-3 star recruits end up being stars, cuz I know some idiots will try to turn this statement to that.

Becuase it is a waste of time. There are way too many "high caliber" recruits that flop like a terd in the toilet (Harrison Beck, Kevin Dixon, there's so many to even name) and so many 2 or 3 stars that end up being stars. Yes recruiting is essential obviously, but the ranking of players and classes is a bunch of crap. JMO, not actually tryin to be an ass this time. I'm just not the one that spends all off season saying "he's gonna be a hell of a player" but rather waits till the season starts to say " he has turned out to be a hell of a player"

*DISCLAIMER* This statement does not intend to imply that all high caliber recruits flop and all 2-3 star recruits end up being stars, cuz I know some idiots will try to turn this statement to that.

are you saying that all high caliber recruits flop and all 2-3 star recruits end up being stars, because i just don't agree with that.

are you saying that all high caliber recruits flop and all 2-3 star recruits end up being stars, because i just don't agree with that.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

call me an idiot if you want, but that is the way your post comes off...

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

i'm glad i got you to laugh wvhusker because the :facepalm: on the other thread hurt a little.

So it's a waste of time to follow a highly ranked football team that I followed very closely because of the possibility that they might crap the bed and not live up to its potential?

So it's a waste of time to follow a highly ranked football team that I followed very closely because of the possibility that they might crap the bed and not live up to its potential?

exactly!!!!

these guys complain about following...........YET THEY STILL FOLLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!