Nebraska @ Washington

JTrain

Why would game day go to a team that finished 5-7 the year before, when you actually have a game that people are interested in.

Florida/Tenn is by far the most interesting game for the nation

Texas/Texas Tech is a better game.

Not a chance, will be lucky if it even gets a fox telecast, and most likely a pay per view.

I am guessing you didn't watch Washington play much this season. They are not your typical 5-7 team. Sarkisian had one of the more incredible single-game turnarounds in years... from 0-12 and absolutely horrible to 5-7 and one overturned call (against ND) from being bowl-bound. And they say most good coaches improve the most from year one to two. Throw in one of the most talented players in college football returning (Jake Locker) and you have a pretty good recipe for success in '10. There is already talk that Washington could break the preseason top 25, and if not they will at least be in the top 30, with a chance to break in quickly with a win over BYU. Like I said, Pac-10/Big 12 match-ups in the regular season are very rare, and ones with both teams ranked are even rarer. Washington fans will be very excited if they're ranked for the first time in probably eight years, with a chance to make a statement against a top 10 team. That match-up, to me, sure seems more interesting than a conference game between Tennessee and Florida, where Florida has won five straight (not to mention no Tebow).

The game will be on ABC most likely. No way this slips to Fox Sports.

Why would game day go to a team that finished 5-7 the year before, when you actually have a game that people are interested in.

Florida/Tenn is by far the most interesting game for the nation

Texas/Texas Tech is a better game.

Not a chance, will be lucky if it even gets a fox telecast, and most likely a pay per view.

:facepalm:

Welcome to his logic. He says really intellecutally questionable things all the time. It's part of his charm.

I'm planning to attend (Try to go to one game a year), after moving from Minnesota to Oregon this will be an easy on to get to.

I have attended big losses for the Annual trek to a Gami in Lincoln the last few years so I how Nebraska puts on a great show in Seattle. I love the Environment in Lincoln but being able to Drive a few hours North to see a game will be great.