If Bo pulls Owa and Carnes

I'm going to call it that we get Owa and Carnes but we'll miss on Cooper who stays at Illinois if FSU doesn't offer

He wont stay at Illinois if FSU doesnt offer. I would bet that he would go to ND before Illinois.

You may be correct about going to ND before Illinois but why would he go to ND besides their academics? I think ND is in the same boat as FSU with coaching changes and I would not trust Brian Kelly one bit.....dude didn't even stay to coach Cinci in the BCS bowl game. Honestly I think Brian only cares about himself and not the players and he's only a offensive coach who lacks in the defensive part of the game.

I think he goes to Florida State with Stoops because of their relationship and if not might stay close to home with Illinois....which I don't think Illinois is the right place either.

Why he doesn't come to Nebraska is beyond me. Bo Pelini has 2 years under his belt and now has Nebraska improving year after year and our defense is continuously getting better. Not only that but we have a solid coaching staff that have been together for almost 3 years.

Cooper will go to these schools because:

Notre Dame - Academics

Illinois - Close to home

Florida State - Stoops and if offered a scholly

Nebraska - Solid coaching staff and our dominate performance the previous 2 years.

People seem to forget that ND isnt far from the Chicago area either.

I'm going to call it that we get Owa and Carnes but we'll miss on Cooper who stays at Illinois if FSU doesn't offer

What is the deal with FSU? How do Cooper and Stoops have a relationship?

Mark Stoops was the DC at Arizona up through this year under his brother Mike Stoops. Mark was heavily recruiting him at UA and now that he is the DC at FSU, he has convinced Cooper to come down for a visit. I don't think a lot of people realized just how well Stoops had bonded with Cooper, on the NU side anyway, but this explains why Cooper kept UA in the mix for so long.

Mark Stoops was the DC at Arizona up through this year under his brother Mike Stoops. Mark was heavily recruiting him at UA and now that he is the DC at FSU, he has convinced Cooper to come down for a visit. I don't think a lot of people realized just how well Stoops had bonded with Cooper, on the NU side anyway, but this explains why Cooper kept UA in the mix for so long.

at this point what can you really do right.. we made our pitch the kid came close but stepped aside.... our only hope is if the FSU thing is a disaster on some level......... other than that lets move on (in my opinion)

:snacks::snacks::snacks::snacks:

Ah I see, thanks. Well ideally I'd like to finish the class with Owa, Cooper, and Carnes. I just hope Cooper sees that NU has about as proven a coach as you can have in two years (especially considering what he was left with) and extremely good defensive coaches.