Signing Day

I have class all day :facepalm:

Don't be down, stick with school and soon you'll be getting paid to write a sports column or blog about signing day. Then all of us will be real jealous of you.

I'll do my best. I have a sports column/blog now, but its for the local paper here at school and I don't get paid.

Don't be down, stick with school and soon you'll be getting paid to write a sports column or blog about signing day. Then all of us will be real jealous of you.

I'll do my best. I have a sports column/blog now, but its for the local paper here at school and I don't get paid.

What's your major?

What's your major?

Broadcast Journalism. I have a radio show too.

What's your major?

That's cool, do you have podcasts or anything online that we can checkout?

What's your major?

That's cool, do you have podcasts or anything online that we can checkout?

I wish, but we don't have the capability for that.

I will be working. It's at my old highschool though and I will just give my students frequent breaks to do anything besides use the computer where I will be frequently checking huskerboard. (It better not crash! ) I should be able to catch everything online, but I'll miss the video announcements. It's gonna be a rockin time dudes, I'm pumped! :woo

Taking the day off work and heading across the street to the Blind Pig Tavern in Athens, hopefully popping my first beer at 9 (it's fun watching the 70 year old men get drunk off of Bloody Marys by noon here on signing day drunk.gif ) . Although it is the UGA signing day HQ, I'll only really be paying attention to the Husker recruiting news.