Signing Day

As we all look forward to signing day I'm wondering what your plans are for the day. I'm guessing most will have work and/or school to work around. If so, what is your plan for following all of the coverage?

As for me, I work at home, which means I don't have to worry about trying to sneak my signing day following by a boss. This is the first signing day I'll really be able to follow closely in this way. So I plan to have ESPNU's video coverage open in one window via ESPN360, Rivals' coverage in another window and Huskerboard in a third window. I have a feeling it will feel a bit like watching the first round of March Madness.

So what's your plan?

Me and my other unemplyed buddy from Huskervision are going to have a signing day party at my place in Lincoln. Gonna snag some Blue Moon and Boulevard Wheat, get some multiple monitors going for complete internet and HDTV coverage... oh what a glorious day it will be.

Me and my other unemplyed buddy from Huskervision are going to have a signing day party at my place in Lincoln. Gonna snag some Blue Moon and Boulevard Wheat, get some multiple monitors going for complete internet and HDTV coverage... oh what a glorious day it will be.

Mmmmmm, Blue Moon....

Mmmmmm, Blue Moon....

Haha, I do share. Every1 is invited. You shouldn't enjoy signing day alone!

As we all look forward to signing day I'm wondering what your plans are for the day. I'm guessing most will have work and/or school to work around. If so, what is your plan for following all of the coverage?

As for me, I work at home, which means I don't have to worry about trying to sneak my signing day following by a boss. This is the first signing day I'll really be able to follow closely in this way. So I plan to have ESPNU's video coverage open in one window via ESPN360, Rivals' coverage in another window and Huskerboard in a third window. I have a feeling it will feel a bit like watching the first round of March Madness.

So what's your plan?

While understandably a minority on this board, I'll being doing exactly what the majority of Husker Nation will be...working and completely oblivious/unaware/uncaring as to the proceedings. At some point Ill get around to checking huskerboard and be unintentionally bombarded by the hottest recruiting news...though I regularly go days without doing so...so most likely my first re-cap will come in the form of whatever makes it in the next days Omaha World Herald. I cant even tell you what day that is going to be. :facepalm:

So what's your plan?

While understandably a minority on this board, I'll being doing exactly what the majority of Husker Nation will be...working and completely oblivious/unaware/uncaring as to the proceedings. At some point Ill get around to checking huskerboard and be unintentionally bombarded by the hottest recruiting news...though I regularly go days without doing so...so most likely my first re-cap will come in the form of whatever makes it in the next days Omaha World Herald. I cant even tell you what day that is going to be. :facepalm:

No shame in being well-adjusted, my friend.

I am done with classes at noon. After that I am headed to the training room we have on campus where one of our athletic trainers (who used to work with Sean Callahan) and me are going to watch Owa announce that he will be a blackshirt at 1:30.

Then go about my day and work on a nice 2011 recruiting board to post on huskerboard.com

I will be here starting at 6 am til whenever to get you all the latest and fastest news there is.

well when he annouces it will be 930 i think in the morning for me at work.... in between the nonsense and crazyness i'll try to sneak away and try to check things out...... i also plan to go nuts if owa carnes or cooper all committ and just might take the rest of the day off..... same goes if they all dont committ