Countdown: October 16 Texas vs. Nebraska

plus.... if it was a nightgame there may be a better chance for gameday to be there... nonetheless gameday should be there

Game Day was in Lincoln in 2001 when we played OU in the afternoon.

yeah that was a 1-2 matchup though. this should be a top 10 matchup. i dont see espn going to tOSU game

plus.... if it was a nightgame there may be a better chance for gameday to be there... nonetheless gameday should be there

yeah that was a 1-2 matchup though. this should be a top 10 matchup. i dont see espn going to tOSU game

Close, but it was 2-3.

Lots of afternoon games have been televised when Game Day was on-location.

I understand why you want a night game. I'm just simply pointing out that having Game Day in Lincoln doesn't dictate what time the game will/should be played, whether it's an afternoon or night game.

Close, but it was 2-3.

I understand why you want a night game. I'm just simply pointing out that having Game Day in Lincoln doesn't dictate what time the game will/should be played, whether it's an afternoon or night game.

I thought in one pole we were 1 2.. thanks for the correction.. i know that gameday doesnt dictate what time games are played. but it is a much better atmosphere imo. either way it will be an epic day in the history of the huskers! a shalacking is in order!

Close, but it was 2-3.

I thought in one pole we were 1 2.. thanks for the correction.. i know that gameday doesnt dictate what time games are played. but it is a much better atmosphere imo. either way it will be an epic day in the history of the huskers! a shalacking is in order!

No doubt the atmosphere is gonna be rockin' regardless what time it starts.

Don't forget when Game Day was here in 2001 for the NU/OU game, we broke the attendance record for Game Day Live. See it

@ 0:48 mark

as much as i would like to see nu beat texas, i doubt it will happen....they out-recruit us..though the 2011 class is shaping up nicely

don't think they got it this year...how lucky can they get...or pay off the refs???

If you thought you were screwed in the Big12 title game, what will happen to N this year is probably a felony in your state.