Countdown: October 16 Texas vs. Nebraska

That was a pretty good laugh for me. I like how she says she can't wait to kick our a**...like she is actually going to be out on the field or something.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

and no one here ever says "we"

...like they are actually going to be out on the field or something.

That was a pretty good laugh for me. I like how she says she can't wait to kick our a**...like she is actually going to be out on the field or something.

After wins everyone says "we," after loses everyone says "they."

Do you guys say "we" or what when referring to Nebraska? I always say "we", and I know it bugs some people. I don't care, it's my team.

After wins everyone says "we," after loses everyone says "they."

Do you guys say "we" or what when referring to Nebraska? I always say "we", and I know it bugs some people. I don't care, it's my team.

I say "we" when I talk about the Huskers. I say "they" for all my other favorite teams though.

Anybody have an idea when tickets (if any are still available) will be released for this game? I'm hoping like hell to snag a couple of tickets to this game. If not this one, then I'll probably head north to Stillwater and watch the NU vs. Okie Lite game with a guy I work with (fellow NU fan).

I wouldnt expect any to be released for this game, Im sure Texas will use all their alottment. I used the StubHub route, I got pretty good deal in my mind. I would recommend going this route. You pay an additional handling fee and the tickets are all over face value. But if you compare some of the prices you find a pretty good deal. But I would act pretty quickly because the prices are prob starting to go up as new people post their tickets. This is a game you want tickets in your hand before the game.

Anybody have an idea when tickets (if any are still available) will be released for this game? I'm hoping like hell to snag a couple of tickets to this game. If not this one, then I'll probably head north to Stillwater and watch the NU vs. Okie Lite game with a guy I work with (fellow NU fan).

I wouldnt expect any to be released for this game, Im sure Texas will use all their alottment. I used the StubHub route, I got pretty good deal in my mind. I would recommend going this route. You pay an additional handling fee and the tickets are all over face value. But if you compare some of the prices you find a pretty good deal. But I would act pretty quickly because the prices are prob starting to go up as new people post their tickets. This is a game you want tickets in your hand before the game.

Thanks for the info. I'll start checking out StubHub. I bought my NU/TTU tickets from there last year. We paid more but it was worth it (minus the loss :facepalm: ) I have a cousin attending UNL now and my aunt and uncle told me to let them know if I wanted tickets to a game. They said they'd look around and ask questions to see if they could find us some tickets. I'll email em and see what they can get and go from there. Hopefully I can snag a couple of em.

She didn't say we...she said and I quote, "I cannot wait to kick their a@@." Like she is the one that will actually do it or something. I have no probs with someone saying we on the other hand.