Countdown: October 16 Texas vs. Nebraska

At my workplace there is a true Longhorns Fan. He literally wears UT gear everyday I also wear husker gear everyday. Our morning conversation "Huskers suck....Longhorns suck........Yeah we will see wont we" All joking aside There is truly a ton of respect for us from SOME UT fans. But, Everyday this game draws nearer the tension grows. (P.S. he admits they got lucky)

The only thing i really want to know is what happens after the game. When Nebraska wins I want to know what Texas' excuse is. Last year saying they beat Oklahoma disregarding the fact they lost to Texas Tech. Againist Alabama it was cause Colt McCoy was injured. So whats the excuse guessing game? My guess is first year QB.

Mack will say that they lost to a great team, probably the greatest Husker team of all time, and that they should still be the favorites to go to the BCS championship game.

He is so delusional sometimes.

Second that. I hate Mack Brown so much. :steam He puts up that bs "southern gentleman" front, but when the 00:00 showed on the clocked he waved his fingers and scowled like texas was entitled to that extra second. I love watching him lose. :rant

i PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET OVER THE HUMP OF THE LAST SEVERAL GAMES WE PLAYED TX WITH CLOSE LOSSES AT THE VERY END. personally i want redemption not only from the big 12 title but the last time tx was in lincoln was on my bday. snow was falling and everyone could feel an upset in the air. then "no hands" nunn fumbles a first down catch on 4th down. the go kick a field goal with little time remaining to win the game. sick sick sick

i PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET OVER THE HUMP OF THE LAST SEVERAL GAMES WE PLAYED TX WITH CLOSE LOSSES AT THE VERY END. personally i want redemption not only from the big 12 title but the last time tx was in lincoln was on my bday. snow was falling and everyone could feel an upset in the air. then "no hands" nunn fumbles a first down catch on 4th down. the go kick a field goal with little time remaining to win the game. sick sick sick

that game was gut wrenching. i was there and couldn't believe nunn dropped that ball. who was it that hit him again? that kid made a heck of a play but nunn never should have dropped that ball. if he doesn't the game was 100% over. 1st down with little time....son of a b*tch!!!

that game was gut wrenching. i was there and couldn't believe nunn dropped that ball. who was it that hit him again? that kid made a heck of a play but nunn never should have dropped that ball. if he doesn't the game was 100% over. 1st down with little time....son of a b*tch!!!

I dont remember who the DB was. All i know is that it was in the palms of our hands and nunn messed it all up. Up to that point when the snow started falling id never heard that staduim so loud. untill the colorado game of 2008.